Messed plot (2)

Rose immediately called Eryk with her void stone. Since it uses telepathy, no one noticed her action.
«Eryk?» She got the reply in an instant. «Ria»Rose is confused hearing the address. «Hah?Ria?» She heard a chuckle before getting the answer. « since everyone is calling you Rose, I thought it would be special if I called you with your first name (Ad"ria"na). You don't like it?»

Rose blushed lightly and answered with a 'yes' before quickly changing the topic. «I have something to ask you. Are you free now?» and she got a positive response. «what's the symbol of your uncle's household? I mean not the normal one but their personal seal symbol?»

Even though Eryk is perplexed by her sudden question,he answered. «It's a star inscribed in a circle. Anything wrong?» 'so he's the one behind this. But the real question is why?' Rose put all those questions aside and replied.

«let's talk about it directly. Ask aunt and uncle when they will be free.» Eryk was silent for a second and replied. «Alright. I will inform you about it later. Bye,Ria. See you soon.» Then the connection was cut off.

After the call, Rose somewhat understood the seriousness of the issue. 'If that guy is involved,it definitely spells trouble. Seems like I have to part with some of my treasures.' "Vlayd,would it be possible to meet your father and mother now?"

"Why all of the sudden?" Roman and Vlayd asked at the same time. Her brother also looked at her in confusion. "Brother, I want to give them those." Hearing his sister's words,he was slightly surprised but more amused hearing the pain in her voice. "You can really part with those treasures of yours?"

Rose glared at her brother. "No. But for now it's the best possible option." Daniel sighed and turned to Vlayd waiting for his response. "I think so. They don't have anything important things to do now. They'll be in the study room, let's go."

The five slowly made their way to the study room and a maid announced their arrival. When they entered the room, Vlayd immediately told them the reason why they're here. When the King asked her what happened, she just took out two stones and gave it to the King.

And when she explained the uses of it (she didn't told them about using barriers to separate it), their eyes widened in surprise. When Daniel saw his sister's expression which is like someone took away her most precious thing,he laughed out loud bringing the others from their trance.

He immediately apologized remembering he's infront of the king and queen. They just told him don't mind it. "Lil'sis only found four of those stones. One is with her, second is with our parents while the other two...."Saying upto that Daniel pointed to the stones which are now on the study table.

Rose nodded at her brother's words thinking 'my brother is not that dumb'. Daniel can guess what she's thinking and glared at her which is ignored. "Actually I don't want to give it to anyone but considering the situation, it's better if Vlayd and uncle has this."

The king thanked her and Rose told them how to use it before taking their leave. Rose dragged her brother with her thinking she will take them back if she stayed there anymore. After they entered the carriage, Rose expression turned serious. "Brother, I'm leaving now. You inform mother and father about this."

Without giving him any chance to reply, Rose teleported herself somewhere far away and used illusion magic to change herself. She called Zane and Ryan out and teleported the three of them to an alley near the adventurer guild in moon kingdom.