Engagement party (2)

(these photos are taken from Pinterest and they don't belong to me)

Eryk didn't went to his but his parent's. The queen was relieved hearing that everything is alright as she's quite worried seeing Rose like that. "Father, mother, Rose's brother told us that he went there because they got news that an eternal dream lotus appeared there."

Both Carlos and Eloise also turned anxious with the news. Carlos expression turned solemn. "I will immediately send someone there. I hope that news is true." Eryk also hoped the same. The king immediately went out and sent someone who can teleport to go to the said place.

The next day Rose went to her parent's room and told them about yesterday's night situation. They were quite worried at first but Rose successfully calmed them. "Since we already told everyone here that brother is on a trip, I didn't bring him here."

After talking for sometime with them, Rose returned to her room. The next two days went smoothly and Rose didn't see Eryk in these two days. On the day of their engagement, the person sent by the king returned with the eternal dream lotus.

The family can't seem to be hide their happiness. When Rose saw him on that day, he seems to be quite happy. It's difficult to deduce from his expression less face but Rose can sense that from his eyes. Eryk was feeling this much happy in his life for the first time and there are two reasons for that.

He is getting engaged to the girl he loves and his family got an eternal dream lotus. A banquet is arranged to announce their engagement officially. The king and queen first entered the main hall along with the Duke and Duchess Raizel.

"Thank you for all coming here to give your blessings to the crown prince and princess. We are now officially announcing the engagement of our son, the crown prince, Arthur Christopher Eryk and the daughter of Duke and Duchess Raizel, Adriana Rose de Raizel." With his words,the main door opened revealing the main protagonists of today's banquet.

Many gasps could be heard the moment the two figures entered their view. Eryk was wearing a black suit with a red tie which matched with his beautiful crimson eyes. While Rose's wearing a black and red colored frock. They both looked so perfect with each other.

Rose found two familiar people who are the ones that welcomed them when they arrived. Then both of them went to other guests to greet them. The girls are looking at Rose with envy. Since the Royal family of vampire kingdom only has one partner for their life, they are really jealous of Rose and they can't do anything but envy.

But the envy soon turned into admiration after they get to know about her. Then a slow music started playing indicating it's time for dance. Rose and Eryk started dancing first and the others followed suit. They're talking with each other while dancing.

"You know, Rose,you are quite mysterious. And that attracted me so much that I can't stop thinking about you. Every time we met,you gave me many surprises. I don't care how many secrets you hold but I hope one day you will like me and trust me enough to share them with me. Thank you for coming into my life. I promise I will treasure every moment we spend together. I love you..."

Rose was completely dumbstruck hearing his confession. Even though her body is moving to the music,her mind is not. 'This..he just confessed? What to do? It's not like I don't like him...but' When Rose came to her senses,a blush made its way to her cheeks.

Looking at her appearance, his lips curved into a gentle smile. "You don't have to rep..." Before he finished his words, Rose kissed his cheek mumbling "I also like you.." Eryk can clearly hear her words and his eyes widened in surprise.
(A/n: they're sooooo cute)

Nobody noticed this small scene except the queen whose eyes lit up in joy. The dance soon ended and Rose left the still surprised Eryk and went to her parents. The whole banquet was shocked to see their prince's smile filled with love as it's their first time seeing his smile since his face is always expression less.

The banquet slowly ended and many girls are still blushing remembering Eryk's smile.