Other capture targets

There are guests who came from other kingdoms like Ruth William Christ, Atlas Jonathan Ray and Andrew Adelmo Lucas from sun and elf kingdoms. Even though they don't seem close, they are good friends.

They just came to the birthday party because they can't reject the invitation. But they don't think that they will come across such an interesting matter.

"Atlas, why don't you use that magic of yours to take a look at the 'gift'?" Atlas just  nodded hearing Ruth's words while Andrew was just staring at Rose without speaking. Atlas also noticed this. "Hey Andrew, why are you silent? This is not like you."

"Nothing, just curious." Andrew was curious not because of the gift but because of her mana. Naturally elves are very sensitive to mana and he felt a very strong mana from her which is many times than his.

Even the strongest in their kingdom was far behind her. He didn't even know if that is her true mana or she's hiding it. He shook his head to remove those thoughts from his mind and continued to chat with his friends.

After the party ended, Rose and Amelia went to Amelia's room. Rose took out a dragon ore which was refined by dragon's breath fire and gave it to her. Amelia didn't know what that was. "It's a dragon ore refined by dragon's breath fire. I heard that you love swordsmanship, so I think using this in preparing the word will be nice."

Amelia was shocked hearing the news but was more happy because of her friend's thoughtfulness and hugged her saying she like it. Rose said her farewell and exited the room. Her smile completely vanished "Don't you know it's rude eavesdropping? Let's forget about it since you hold no malicious intentions. Hope you will leave quickly."

Saying she continued walking towards the entrance of the palace where her family is waiting for her. Seeing her family made her mood better. The Royal family was also there to send them off.

Back in the palace, Atlas, Ruth and Andrew were dumbfounded. "How did she know we are here and eaves... listening when they are speaking?" Ruth asked the question which is also in Atlas's mind.

"I think not only she knows that we are here but also our identities. If not for our identities, we will be long dead." Andrew's reply startled them but after hearing his explanation,they are convinced.

"What an interesting fellow? Ms. Raizel,right? Hope we will meet again soon." The same thought was now filled in the trio's mind and they quietly exited the palace. " Ruth, even though the dragon ore is rare it can be obtained with some effort but where did she found an ore refined by dragon's breath fire?"

Andrew's question made Ruth bewildered. "Maybe... She's acquainted with a dragon?" Both Andrew and Atlas didn't believe his reply. Dragons are the proudest creatures they have ever seen. How can they be friends with a human.

Rose and her family returned to their mansion and Rose decided to continue her journey from tomorrow. Rose didn't allow Zane and Ryan to come out when they're in the party in case if anyone sensed their aura. Now only she allowed them out and talked with them for sometime and fell asleep.