Argosy(1)

After lunch,crown prince asked his father to come to the guest room and also asked Rose to come there. The maids served tea to them after they sat. "So, Andrew, what do you want to tell me?" The king gazed at his son with a smile.

"Father, first promise me that you will agree to my words. Then only I will tell you." The king narrowed his eyes for a second but didn't dwell on his thoughts and agreed. Seeing his father agree, Andrew heaved a small sigh in relief.

"Father,the thing is...we want to go to Argosy". On hearing this, the king immediately wanted to shout 'are you a fool?' but held back. He turned to Rose "Ms.Ryu,please take care of my son. I think there will be no problems if it's you."

"It will be no problem. We want to go there the day after tomorrow. Would you mind if I stay here for the next two days?" Who in the right mind would reject such a chance of getting close to powerful people? So the king agreed to her request happily.

Then Rose told Jasmine and others about her decision of staying in the palace. She just told them that she has some private matters to tend to and no one asked about the reason again. As for Zane, Ryan and Nessa,she told them to do whatever they want.

The next day both Andrew and Rose were sitting in the garden to discuss (mainly Rose asking questions while the other's answering) about Argosy. "What do you mean by 'just what's this 'Argosy' Ms.Raizel? You didn't hear about this place till now?"

Rose's getting uncomfortable when Andrew is looking at her in a weird manner. "What? Did you think I know everything in the world?" Andrew gave her one last look and started explaining.

"Just like I told you before, it's a place filled with both treasures and dangers. An S rank beast there has strength on par with SS rank or even more. As for the higher ranks,no one know how strong they are since the ones who saw those beasts are not alive to say the details."

Rose nodded in understanding. "As for where it is, you know about Great tree forest?" Before Rose could snap in irritation,he continued. "That forest is the border between Fairy kingdom and vampire kingdom. For us to reach our destination,we have to go slightly deeper. There's a cave in the deeper regions which is connected to Argosy. Once we came out of the cave,we are practically safe since they can't come out."

'They can't come out? Hah... This is getting more and more mysterious and interesting. Let's see what secrets this place is hiding.' Andrew saw Rose sinking in her thoughts and called her. "So Ms. Raizel,is there anything else you want to ask me?"

"No.. nothing." When Rose returned to her room, Zane, Ryan and Nessa were waiting for her. "Rose, Nessa wants to visit the mountain of dragons. So,we decided to take her there." It's Zane who is talking to Rose.

There's no reason for Rose to refuse that and she agreed."It's your first time going out without us. Please take care and call us immediately if there's any problem. Alright?" Even though they knew her power, Ryan can't help but suggesting this. In their eyes, she's just their little sister.

Rose felt warmth hearing his words and nodded happily. They departed after informing her.