Welcome to our family(1)

"It's a curse which will prohibit any one to enter the place where the curse it set. It will drain the mana slowly killing the person who stepped into that forbidden place." Brenton shivered hearing her explanation.

"Let's hear your experience there later. First we will have to deal with this curse." Saying she used her light magic and started undoing the curse. Since it's a complicated one it took her nearly half day removing the curse.

While Rose is focussing on her mana flow, Zane and Brenton were getting nervous seeing sweat forming on her forehead. They breathed a sigh in relief when she opened her eyes.

The fox lost his consciousness after removing the curse. After confirming that he's alright,they left the room. Even though she has her mana maxed out, that is restricted by her body since she's just an 8 year old girl. Using that much mana took quite a toll on her.

Rose went to the room which she used before to rest because it's already night time. The moment her head touched the bed,she fell asleep feeling something invading her mind. When she opened her eyes the only thing she can see is darkness.

Knowing there's nothing she can do to escape Rose just stayed silent. After who knows what time, she can see the silhouette of a person forming from the darkness. "You are awfully calm. Well that's to be expected from a person who can lift that curse."

From the voice Rose can deduce that it's a female and it also sounded mature. A beautiful women who seems to be in her late twenties appeared before Rose.

"Well, young lady I will come straight to the point. I want you to go to that forbidden place. Since you have the power to remove the curse, there won't be any problem." That lady said smilingly to Rose.

"What if I don't want to?" Rose's question made that lady laugh but her eyes are filled with ruthlessness. "You don't have the right to reject. If you don't go, I will cast a curse on you which will kill the people you hold dear. And the curse can only be lifted by the castor which is me."

That women's words made Rose angry so much that her pure killing intent burst out from her body but the woman was unfazed by it and seems to be enjoying it. Rose gritted her teeth and agreed to her words.

"Thanks for agreeing to my request. That fox you saved can help you to reach that place. And I don't have that patience it's better to go there as soon as you can." Without hearing Rose's reply, the women vanished and Rose woke up to see that it's already morning.

Rose got ready and went to look for Zane and Brenton. She found them in Brenton's room waiting for her. They soon finished the breakfast and got notified by the servants that the fox woke up and asked them to come to his room.