Void stone???

"You want to know about your clan, right?" Fynn nodded not surprised that she knew. "Actually no one knows the whereabouts of the Silver dragon clan. From what I know, they secluded themselves from the world affairs."

Fynn was feeling regretful not able to know what he wants to know. Then for a moment, his eyes brightened. "Your highness, my clan inherits a special technique which will make them completely transform into whichever race they like. Also no artifact or device can find the difference no matter how powerful it is." His words made Rose interested. 'what a useful skill'.

"I can teach you how to use or breach it. I only have one request,if you find my kin, please look after them." Saying he kneeled on one knee and looked at her earnestly. "Alright, first you get up." She was feeling a little uncomfortable seeing such a powerful and prideful dragon kneeling before her.

"Oh right, what are you doing in this place?" She was confused why is Fynn living in this place for this long. " This place is created by my master for helping talented individuals increase their power. He told me to guard this place before he left and never came back." Noticing his sad eyes, Rose didn't want to ask further.

Looking at the full moon, Rose thought of her mother who likes to watch the moon. Fynn noticed a small smile forming on her lips and asked. "Your highness, what are you thinking about?" Rose continued to look at the moon for sometime before turning to Fynn.

"I just remembered my parents." Hearing that,he also smiled and suddenly took out a colorful oval shape stone and passed it to her. "This?" She curiously eyed the stone and asked. "It's a void stone."

'Void stone?' Her question was instantly answered. "You can use it to communicate with others." Rose's eyes widened in surprise at his answer. "Fynn, do you have only one of this void stone?" Rose grabbed his hand and asked in anticipation.

"I only have this one. But there are some in the palace. You can choose this stone if you want." Fynn just smiled at her enthusiasm and replied. " These are very rare even back then and I think there are no more now."

Rose who's jumping in joy completely didn't hear his last sentence. After sometime sitting there, Fynn chances into his dragon form and took her back to the palace. When she reached her room, she saw Eryk coming out of his room.

"What happened? Why are you looking so happy?" Anyone can tell that she's feeling exited and happy just by looking at her shining eyes. "It is.....a secret." Eryk was surprised by her mischievous reply and just shook his head with a smile.

Because of her excitement, she's not sleepy at all and called the remaining two out. " I just went outside and found an awesome place. Interested to go?" Her exaggeration aroused the trio's curiosity and agreed.

Rosee took them to the place where she and Fynn talked before. They're also dumbfounded looking at the view. Andrew just laid down on the ground mumbling " I want to sleep here." But his voice is loud and others heard him.

Rose looked at the surrounding trees and got an idea. She created four hammocks using her creation magic and attached them to the trees. "Then let's sleep here." Saying she went to one of them and laid on it.

Eryk, Nick and Andrew also liked them. They chatted for sometime before finally deciding to sleep. They had a good sleep and woke up next day refreshingly.