First visit to Vampire kingdom(1)

The next days passed by quickly and the day they have to leave for the vampire kingdom arrived. Rose and her family except Daniel along with escorts from Royal family boarded their carriages and started their journey.

It will take more than 10 days to reach the capital of vampire kingdom. As her brother Daniel has a trip planned to go with his friends, he didn't come with them. Rose is talking with Ryan, Zane and Nessa who were in the villa in her space as she's bored.

She once thought of using teleportation but she didn't even know where to,so she had no other options but give up that idea. The main reason she is traveling to different kingdoms is really not because of sight seeing but to know their exact location for her to use teleport freely.

(A/n: talking using telepathy will be represented by using «» from now on)

«Got any idea what to do till we reach there?» Zane is really getting irritated hearing the question asked by her. This is her tenth time asking the same question. «Don't disturb me. I'm trying to sleep» Saying this he completely cut off their connection.

Seeing her bored, her mother and father tried to talk to her by asking about her adventures. And like that,the time passed by slowly and the kingdom capital city came into their view. They reached the palace in about an hour from the outskirts of the capital.

There are many knights waiting for them at the gate. After they exited the carriage, two people came forward and greeted them. " Hello, I'm the Royal court magician of vampire kingdom, Alfred Von Solvia. Welcome to the Royal palace of our kingdom."

Then immediately the other person also bowed and introduced himself. " It's good to have you here Mr. and Mrs. Raizel and Ms. Raizel. I'm the commander of Royal knights, Joan Von Villin." Even though both of them heard that lady Raizel is beautiful, seeing is more than hearing.

Rose's family also introduced themselves and they are now walking into the palace. They're guided towards their rooms. " Duke Raizel, his majesty told us that you might be exhausted because of your journey and asked us to convey that he will meet with you in the evening."

Hearing Joan's words, he nodded and replied. "Please thank his majesty on our behalf." After talking somethings, they left. Rose also told her parents that she want to sleep and went to the room beside her parents room which is given to her.

She quickly changed her dress into a simple one and jumped onto the bed. "I miss you so much..." She sighed softly and is now rolling on the bed. Just as she was about to enter her dreamland, a knock came from the door.

Not getting up from the bed, she told the person to come in as she recognized the mana signature belonging to Eryk. He's surprised seeing the state she's in. Even after he came in, she's still rolling on the bed.

He came out of his stupor and chuckled. "You are quite lazy." After hearing the words only she turned to face him. "You expect me to dress up to entertain you?" He laughed out loud at her words and sat on a chair beside the bed.

"You seem quite bored. But I'm now here to deliver a message from the guild master Aron." Rose snapped at that name and sat on her bed with anger evident on her beautiful face. " What does that old man want? I don't think I can control myself not to beat him if I saw him now."

He also didn't understand why's she so mad at the guild master but didn't ask her. "He just told me that he's staying here till now to talk to you about something important." Rose pushed her anger aside and turned serious. "He wants to meet me now?" Eryk nodded in reply.