Engagement party(1)

In the evening a maid came to invite them to the dining room. After getting ready, Rose went to her parents room and the trio followed the maid to the dining room. The dining table was a small round table only having enough seats for them which seemed to be prepared now.

In the room, Rose saw three people sitting already sitting in the chairs. A man who looks like he's in his twenties who's also the king of this country, Carlos Christopher George. To his right sat a lady who's age appearing similar to the king, the queen Eloise Christopher Ivy. Then to his left sat Arthur Christopher Eryk , the crown prince of this kingdom.

Seeing them coming,the three stood up in welcoming them and introduced them. Rose sat on the other side of Eryk, her mother sat beside the queen while her father sat in between her and her mother. Rose's getting uncomfortable lightly from the stares she is receiving from the king and queen.

They are looking at her for a second and nodding their heads in another. Their expression seemed to be of... Satisfaction. Ignoring the stares,she continued eating. Now they are discussing about when to hold their engagement party.

And it's now fixed that it will be happening two days later. After the dinner, the queen invited Rose to come with her for a small walk around the palace. Rose also has nothing to do and accepted her invitation.

She also called Eryk to come with them. Through out the walk, the queen is asking her different questions like what she does in her free time, about her friends,her favorite food and so on. In between the talk,the queen turned to her in a serious expression.

"Dear, I can't thank you enough for saving Eryk both the times." Saying the queen hugged her tightly. Rose was surprised by the sudden hug but smiled and hugged her back. Then the queen also pulled Eryk into the hug.

After releasing them, the queen warned Eryk in a serious tone. "You brat, if I ever hear you making her sad, let's see how I will deal with you." Eryk looked at his mother in a weird way for a second and mumbled in a small voice but both the queen and Rose heard his words."Why will I make her sad when I like her so much?"

His words brought a smile to his mother's face and a blush to Rose's cheeks. Seeing her like this, Eryk's smile turned into a pampering one and the queen again hugged her saying she's so cute.

The trio were happily talking with each other when suddenly Rose's smile was replaced with worry. " I will talk to you later, your highness, Eryk. Please excuse me." Without waiting for their reply, Rose quickly made her way to her room.

Both Eryk and his mother also caught her expression and are worrying what might happen. "Mother,her void stone pendant is glowing. Maybe she received some news. I will go with her." The queen nodded seeing her son's anxious expression.

Eryk quickly followed Rose to her room and saw Rose who's about to teleport outside. He went to her side and told her that he will also come with her. Rose somewhat understood what's happening there and decided to bring him along.