Back to Human kingdom

(the above picture is taken from Pinterest)

After exiting Noah's room, Eryk and Rose were now sitting in a garden. "Rose, when are you,uncle and aunt are leaving?" Eryk asked while looking at her. "In 2 days and I guess that old man(guild master) is also coming with us."

Eryk nodded and they both sat in silence until it was disturbed by someone calling Rose. Rose turned to see Zane, Ryan coming towards them. They both saw Eryk sitting with Rose and went to sit beside them. "What happened?"

Hearing Rose's question, their expressions turned a little weird. "The situation is completely different from what we expected. Find out more yourself, they're now with Brenton." When Rose turned to Zane he also gave her the same look. Knowing that they won't say anymore, she just nodded.

"We have to return to the Duke's villa first and I also have to inform guild master that they're alright. Then we can go to Brenton's castle." Since Eryk already know about her, he's not surprised hearing Brenton's name.

Eryk can guess that the two infront of him are not humans but magical beasts with enormous power. Rose also saw the look in Eryk's eye and told him. "He's Zane,a dragon and that guy beside him is Ryan,a nine tailed fox." Even though he knew that they are powerful,he didn't guess that they are one of the beings standing at the apex.

Calming down his shock,he just nodded at them while Zane and Ryan doing the same. Eryk then took out a small box and gave it to her. "Advance birthday present." Now only she remembered that her birthday is one month away. She accepted it with a 'thank you' and opened the box.

There was a multi color crystal necklace with matching ear rings. She quite liked it and put it in her space. "Once again thanks. I like it." She smiled. "Then.." Saying Eryk kissed her cheek and took his leave. Seeing his silhouette leaving, her cheeks turned red.

And snickering from the other two is definitely not helping her calm down. But suddenly Ryan's expression turned serious making Rose confused.

Ryan: You know that the ones with Progenitor bloodline will feel love towards only one person, right?"

Rose: yes

Ryan: You also know that one person will be their mate, right?

Rose: yes

Ryan: And you already know that you are his mate, right?

Rose: so?

Ryan: Why won't you tell him then? He probably not even know that he has a mate.

Rose: Let him find out himself. Then it will be quite interesting.

Zane and Ryan shook their heads seeing the mischievous expression on her face. The three then left for their room as it's already late. The next two days went by as usual (mostly eating, sleeping for a certain someone).

Rose and her parents are now in the palace's study room saying their goodbye. The queen is looking a bit down seeing them leaving soon. Eryk came with them to the carriage to see them off. "Tell me when you come here." Eryk already know about her traveling to different kingdoms and told her.

"Then, your highness,the crown prince will become my tour guide?" Hearing the teasing in her tone,he lightly flicked her forehead. "If you want to." Rubbing her forehead, Rose entered the carriage not before sending him a glare.

Rose's parents are already in the carriage and when Rose climbed into it,the carriage started. Seeing the carriage leaving Eryk also returned to the palace. Her mother asked him to teach his brother about history and magic basics. So he went to find his brother.