Royal palace... again

Rose who's in her room received a message from the inn workers that someone from the guild is waiting for her. 'they sure work fast'. Sighing she went downstairs and a man from the guild was waiting at the reception.

Seeing her coming, the man hurriedly went to her side and handed a letter to her. "Ms. Silver,this is the invitation from palace. You have to be there after 2 days. Also,the guild master told me to ask you whether you want the guild to pick you up that day."

Putting the invitation inside her space, Rose shook her head. "There's no need for that. I will directly head to the palace that day." Hearing her words,he nodded and left. Rose also went back to her room and called Zane.

"An invitation to the palace. Are you free at that time?" Rose handed the letter to Zane and asked. Reading it,Zane nodded. "I will come. Also,that stupid fox might also come." Exactly at this time,Ryan entered and heard what Zane said.

"A stupid dragon calling a fox stupid. You know I heard that stupid people find others stupid too." Zane raised an eyebrow at that but didn't say anything as he's not in the mood to argue with a brainless fox. Rose rubbed her temples with her head seeing them starting their banter again.

"So,you also wants to come? I can bring two people with me with that invitation." Ryan nodded and caught the back collar of Zane pulling him out of the room. "Oy, stupid fox,let go of me."

"It's getting boring going to palace every time I went somewhere." Rose remembering that she didn't spoke to her family sometime decided to go back these two days. She connected to the void stone she gave to her father and told him that she will be there in an hour.

After that,she called everyone and sent them to her space before going downstairs and told the inn manager that she will not be back for two days. Then she went to an alley with no people and teleported back to the Raizel mansion.

Reverting back to her true self, she knocked on the study room as her father will always be there at this time. Her father, mother and brother are waiting for her inside. Seeing her coming in,her mother hurriedly stood up and hugged her tightly.

"My little darling, mother miss you so much." Looking at her affectionately, Dia put her hand on Rose's cheeks. "I miss you too Mom." Hearing the change in address,Dia felt happy and thought Rose missed them.

Similarly, both her father and brother also hugged her. They talked with each other till a maid called them for dinner. The four were surprised that they even forgot time. They went to their rooms and took a bath before going to the dining room.

As it's been long since they ate together, everyone is smiling and chatting, eating happily. Rose looked at her family being happy and a smile blossomed on her face just thinking that she's the reason for their happiness.

That night,they went to sleep with a smile on their faces. Next two days, Rose spent time with her family, going out with her brother, these two days for her are very relaxed. She also told her parents that she's going to vampire kingdom.

But didn't tell them why so they thought she's going there to meet Eryk. Thinking like that, both her father and brother's faces blackened. Someone is going to steal their little treasure away.

Among them, only her mother is happy saying that you have to meet regularly to get to know each other. And before the boys can retort, they shut their mouth seeing the glare coming from Dia.

Rose just smiled at their actions and bid farewell telling them that she will come back soon. What Rose didn't tell them was she appointed a dragon who can change into human form as their bodyguards. The three didn't even know that someone is following them and observing them daily.