Welcome back Mr. Dragon

"Rose,stop crying. Are you enjoying your time here?" Rose rubbed her eyes and nodded with a smile. "This time I can meet you because your level surpassed 500. If you have to meet me again, there's a condition to be fulfilled which I can't tell you now."

Rose just listened to his words quietly. "Oh, there's something else I want to tell you. The gods here found out that you are my daughter. I told them not to give you any extra powers but they didn't listen to me. Check your status later. 'they really went overboard'". The last part is just a whisper which Rose didn't hear.

"Papa, I have a doubt?" He looked at her asking what is the matter. "I think you already know about my meeting with the azure dragon." To which he nodded. "Since my race also has azure dragon, I formed my own essence. If I gave his essence back,can he live again?"

Ellowyn smiled hearing her question "yes you can, child. But you have to form a pact with him because he's already dead once. If you form a pact, that dragon also becomes an immortal. But are you sure if he's okay with it?"

Even though he know the answer,he just want to hear it from her. "Yes,papa. He told me before that if he had a chance he wants to travel with me." Rose answered with a smile. 'My daughter is so cute...'

He sighed "Rose, it's time. I have to leave here." Rose teared again but didn't cry instead hugged him saying goodbye. After he vanished from the altar,the time also resumed. Rose climbed down the steps and went to her family.

"Let's go back, father." The Duke family thanked the priest for his assistance and left the church. When they reached their mansion, Rose told her parents that she's tired and went to her room.

Reaching her room, Rose entered the villa she created and went to the room where she froze the azure dragon corpse. Rose quickly melted the ice and transferred the essence back to the dragon. Then she pinched her finger and drip a drop of blood on the forehead of the dragon.

A magic circle formed and shined beneath them indicating that the pact is completed. The dragon opened its eyes and looked around in confusion until he spotted Rose beside him.

Rose explained the situation to the dragon which seemed surprised knowing Rose is a goddess. "You can change to human form, right?" The dragon said 'yes' and shifted to its human form. It's a boy of age 14-15 with azure hair.

"You can stay here in my villa for the time being. If you want to come out, just contact me using telepathy. Oh and one more thing, what's your name?" The boy shook his head "I don't have a name, Mistress. Why won't you give me one?"

Rose thought for sometime and fixed a name. "Then what about 'Zane' ,it means a gift from god." He seems he liked the name. " Very well, from now on my name will be Zane."

"And lastly, don't call me Mistress. Just call me Rose." Zane seemed troubled but gave in to her request. " As you wish, Rose."