Finally, we're here

The next morning after breakfast, Ryan went out and rented a somewhat large carriage with three coach men. Since it takes more than two weeks to reach Sun kingdom, it's a necessary to have more coach men.

Those days were not so boring for Rose with Ryan and Zane bickering. And Iris, Ayla also joined the idiotic dragon and fox. Only Rose and Nessa were acting normal in the group. The coachmen also liked their personality.

They seemed to be from noble family but they don't have the arrogance and are talking to them like an equal made the coachmen quite happy. And hearing their bantering made them laugh out loud. They have to go through 3 towns and a city to reach Sun kingdom.

As they're nearing the sun kingdom, the number of beast men they're seeing also increased. And the name of the last town they've to cross is quite funny. It's called the 'pork town'. It got its name from the town's best pork cuisine.

As everyone in their group is a fan of pork, they decided to stay there for three days to taste every recipe the town has. The coachmen, whose names are Buck,Draco and Hawk, also have no problem with that and agreed.

The three days,the group of six along with the three brothers enjoyed to the full eating and lazing around. Zane looked at Rose who's quietly munching on a dessert and asked her. "So, you will be turning 9 next week. Want to go back?"

Rose shook her head in denial even though she wanted to go. "I already told father that I will be back only after a year. It would be better if they get used to life without me." The other five nodded in understanding since they know that she won't be with them after she turned 20.

"You have to tell your fiance about this. Since the moment you agreed to the engagement, your fates started interlinking. And I think I don't have to say what happens when your seal becomes undone."

Rose just nodded at Zane's words. "You don't have to remind me. I will tell him about this when we meet next time." Ryan who didn't like the serious atmosphere, decided to change the topic.

"Didn't you say you want to taste the desserts in sun kingdom? Then what are we waiting for, let's go." He pulled Rose outside and the four followed him out. Then they saw Draco bringing the carriage towards the inn entrance.

They boarded it and left quickly. Two days later, they saw the walls of the sun kingdom. Rose told Hawk to go to the VIP entrance since someone of her rank has that privilege. The guards saw a somewhat luxurious carriage coming towards the gate and bowed lightly before asking for their identification.

A lion beast men came to the carriage and when he saw Rose's adventurer card, his eyes turned wide in surprise before giving it back with trembling hands. They, the beast men generally respect strength and the strength of an SSS rank adventurer was akin to god in their view.

The first city and the border of this kingdom is called Bear's cave since the forest near this city is mostly filled with C rank bears. After entering the city, the group paid the carriage 15 gold coins and left to look for an inn.

Hawk, Draco and Buck first rejected it since the pay is only ten gold coins but accepted as they felt that the group are adamant in giving them 15 coins. They soon found an inn with a paw shape signboard at the entrance.

And that inn seemed to be the best and costly in this city. But the inn seemed to have only three spare rooms. So they decided to share them with Rose and Nessa in one, Ayla and Iris in the second one, with Ryan and Zane in the third.

After checking in, they went to tour around the city to find a restaurant for lunch. They decided to stay the day in this city and leave for the capital tomorrow. Asking around for a nice restaurant, they came to a restaurant called 'delight'.

There a rabbit and fox beast women came to receive them. "Welcome to our restaurant. May I know whether you want a private room?" Rose answered with a yes and they're led to a private room on third floor by the two women.

"Would you like to order now or are you waiting for someone else?" The fox beast women asked them. Now only Rose saw the reverential looks on both the women. Even though they hid their aura, it seemed to be in their instinct. 'Seems trouble.'

Rose sighed and ordered. "We will order now. It's our first time here, so bring your best dishes. No need to worry about cost." Both the ladies nodded and went out. Soon the rabbit beast women came inside with a wine jar called Moon wine.