First destination (2)

"Sorry for my earlier behaviour. Let's continue our journey." Saying Rose made the coach man woke up and everyone got in the carriage ready to leave. The carriage was silent with no one speaking while Rose's having a conversation with Ryan.

Ryan was confused as he didn't understand why she didn't erase their memory instead of just warning them. Isn't it quite easy doing that? So he directly asked her. " I saw these two in the banquet the other day. They're probably nobles that too with high position since they can attend the party in royal palace. If their family find out about this,it might be like provocating them. And I believe they won't reveal this to others." 'they won't dare to'.

"Lia and Serena, just take it I owe you one. If you have any problem and if it's something I can handle, I will definitely help you. In return just keep that incident as a secret." Not only Lia and Serena, Zane and Ryan were also surprised by Rose's words.

"I just think that having a noble family as a backing would be better in case if anything happens. What, don't you two agree?" Zane and Ryan thought for a bit and were convinced by her reason. Lia and Serena don't know what they're talking about since they're using telepathy.

At first, they're scared hearing Rose's warning but after thinking they understood that if anyone knows she has a good relationship with dragons, she would be targeted by many. Because dragons have many treasures with them and even their body is also treated as treasure.

But now hearing her promise,they were not scared anymore but they're shocked. They never knew someone can be so kind and nice. And our Rose got herself two fans because of her selfish reasons.

After two days,they finally saw the kingdom entrance. The guards at the entrance stopped the carriage. "Stop, take out your ID please." Everyone gave their adventurer card because it also works as ID. The guards were shocked when they saw Rose's ID since she's a SSS rank adventurer.

They returned the ID's back and continued their work. Rose, Lia and Serena separated saying farewell. "If you want to find me, inform the guild about it." Rose reminded them and went to search for an inn seeing that the sun is about to set.

After inquiring someone on the way, they found out that the best inn in this kingdom is just up ahead. They thanked that elf and Rose gave him a gold coin and thanked him. Ryan, Zane and Rose soon found the inn and went to the reception.

"Brother, I and brother Ryan will sit there. You go and book the rooms." Rose pushed Zane to the reception desk and pulled Ryan with her to sit on the table nearby. Zane shook his head helplessly and went to talk with the reception lady.

A middle aged lady is sitting at the reception desk. When she saw customers entering, she stood up and welcomed them with a smile. "Welcome to our inn 'Dream'. Would you like to stay here or are you here for eating?"

"We would like to stay here for the next two months. Give us 3 of your best rooms." The lady nodded and continued asking "Do you want to include meals too?" Zane nodded. "Sir,the total would be 5 gold coins."

Zane quickly paid the amount and took the keys and went to where Rose and Ryan are sitting. "Let's go." Rose and Ryan followed him to the third floor and went to their respective rooms. After taking a bath,the trio went to the dining hall.

Soon the dishes arrived and they quite liked the taste. Eating their full,they went to sleep since they have many things to do tomorrow.