New friends

Rose took Amelia to her room because Amelia was dead set on visiting it. When they went in, they saw Sophia cleaning the room. "Sophia,how are you?" Seeing Rose,she smiled brightly. "You are back, young miss. We all missed you."

She bowed to Amelia greeting her and excused herself not wanting to disturb them. "Why are you so set on visiting my room?" Amelia was surprised seeing the room. It's not like a small girl's room but was surrounded by different plants giving off a mature feel.

"Your room is nice with a calm atmosphere. I didn't visit the room of any girls of my age so I just got curious." Rose nodded thinking being royalty is kinda lonely. Then they went to the herb garden beside her room.

Since Rose's not there to take care of them, her brother is doing the job because she didn't allow others inside. Amelia didn't know what to say knowing that Rose is experimenting with those herbs. " Rose, what will you do here?"

Rose started explaining "well,many things. You want to know?" Rose continued seeing her nod. "Some will make your hair smooth, scar removal,  some will make your skin fair...." Like this it took her half an hour to completely explain.

Now only Rose noticed that there are other 3 inside the herb garden. "Brother, your highness what are you doing here?" She looked confusedly at the trio who appeared inside god knows when.

"It's actually the second prince is interested in herbs. So I told him that you have a herb garden and came here to take a look." Hearing Daniel's words, she turned to see the second prince who eyes are sparkling with curiosity.

"Ms. Raizel, I heard your words when you are talking with my sister. Can I take them with me to analyze?" Rose easily agreed to his request since they are just made because of her boredom.

"Ms. Raizel, since you are already friends with my sister, let's also be friends?" The crown prince's words made Rose conflicted whether to be friends with them or not. ' It won't matter to have more capture targets as friends. It's not like they can do anything to me.'

Finally she agreed and the five become friends. They spent the talking and laughing and it's already evening. Both the royal family and duke's family saw them laughing,they were surprised seeing them become so close in just a day.

"Vlayd, Roman, Amelia, it's time to leave. Let's go." Hearing the queen's words they realized that it's already late. It's the first time they forgot the time and happily chatting with others. Amelia didn't want to leave her new friend and asked her parents permission to stay in the Duke's mansion.

But the queen objected saying "the day after tomorrow is your birthday. We have to prepare for it. Rose will come to the party and you can meet her then." The queen nodded at rose and she understood what that meant.

"Amelia, I will definitely come to your birthday party. I also prepared a gift for my best friend. Let's meet at your birthday party,ok?". Amelia was convinced and decided to leave.

"Bye Rose and Daniel,see you at the party". Vlayd said his farewell which Rose also replied. "See you soon, Vlayd, Bye Roman." No one other than those 5 knew how they become so close that they are calling each other by names.