Recognized?

The next morning Rose and her group made their way towards the palace after having breakfast. When the guards saw the invitation,they hurriedly let them in. Rose's completely awed by the sight infront of her.

This is not like the palace she saw before. The palace in Human kingdom was grand with a majestic aura but this one is mysterious with a peaceful aura surrounding it. Within a few minutes, a person appeared before them and following him were 4 guards wearing the palace emblem.

"Welcome to the palace of Moon kingdom. I'm the Royal court magician,you can call me Arvin. Our King is waiting for all of you. Please follow me." Rose and the others greeted him and followed him.

When they reached the main hall,a guard announced their arrival and opened the door. In the room, the king, queen,crown prince and an unexpected person are present.

Rose fastly connected the information in her mind and concluded that the girl who accompanied her few days ago was princess Lia. When Rose's gaze fell on the crown prince, she clearly saw him mumbling 'Ms. Raizel?'

Rose was more than shocked seeing this but maintained her neutral expression. 'How did he know? A guess? Probably not. Let's just ask him straight later.' All of them greeted the Royal family who greeted them in return.

"Your majesty,we prepared a small gift for you. Hope you will like it." Saying Rose handed a small porcelain bottle to the person near her who gave it to the king. When the king opened the bottle,he saw a lotus petal inside and from the color and smell of it,he probably understand what that is.

"This...Ms.Silver,is this really the petal of eternal dream lotus?" His voice is clearly shaking which barely hides his excitement. And his words made all eyes turned to Rose waiting for her reply. Ignoring their intense gaze, Rose calmly nodded.

The hall regained its silence for quite some time. "Ms. Silver, thank you for the precious gift." The King's words woke them up from their shock. "Now, let's talk about why we are all here. I already heard the details from the guild master. Since she wants to be with you all, I don't mind but I have a request."

Not detecting any malicious intent from the king, Rose just said 'please.'
"Don't use her to harm innocent people." Rose understood the meaning in his words and nodded saying"I will never."

The King and the others were satisfied  and relieved by her response. " Why won't the four of you stay here for lunch?" Not wanting to reject the good intentions of the queen, they agreed.
The king and queen left after telling the crown prince to accompany them.

"Crown prince Lucas, can I talk to you in private?" No one knows why she suddenly asked but the crown prince seemed to have expected it and agreed.