Azraq

Seeing the content of the message she received just now, Rose really want to kill that stupid God. As her aura is about to let loose completely,she felt her friends approaching and the presence of a barrier.

Composing herself,she quickly took back her aura. At that moment, Zane and others came in looking at her in worry. Seeing the worry,she shook her head lightly and said with a smile "it's nothing".

As she didn't explain,they also didn't ask further and left after confirming she's alright. Seeing them leave,her eyes narrowed with a dangerous glint. She once again looked at the message for a long time before closing it.

"Yo, sister,how are you doing? Sometime before I saw you talking with your little friends. Also... It seems there's something you don't understand about the things I told you before. The rule that gods are only allowed to live on the planet till they turn 20 apply only to the normal ones. But you are different as you are going to be the creation goddess. You should have asked me if you don't understand instead of jumping into conclusions like that. Anyway, I'm busy now, let's talk later,ok? Bye bye sister."

"Damn it! It's this guy who didn't tell me about it before. Now he's blaming me that it's my fault. How did this guy even become god of wisdom at that? If I found out who made him the god of wisdom, I will definitely beat him till he can't recognize his face." Venting her anger like that,a dazzling smile appeared on her little face.

Now,she can do things her style without worrying about her family.

On Ryan's side

As he flew to the backside of the palace, soon a huge purple color tree came to his view. Beneath the tree,a huge light blue color nine tailed fox can be seen lying peacefully. Sensing a presence approaching fast,it opened one of it's eyes but closed them on seeing who it is.

"Oy, stop playing dead." Even after hearing Ryan's voice, the fox didn't move completely ignoring him. "Azraq if you still don't move, I will take my leave." Only with this threat, the fox stood up with a sigh and transformed into a handsome man.

His icy blue eyes making his face appear to be more colder. "You still remember me?" The man whose name seems to be 'Azraq' spoke, his voice containing no emotions. Ryan can guess that he's upset as he didn't come here for centuries.

Ryan slowly went to his side and put his hand over his shoulder with a smile hanging on his lips. "Don't be gloomy. You won't be lonely now that I'm here." Winking, Ryan pulled his cheeks ignoring the glare he's receiving.

"Who's lonely? I was happily taking a nap here before you come to disturb me." Azraq pushed Ryan away from him before asking in shock"you formed a contract with someone? Who's it?" Azraq clearly knew about this'friend'of his who's proud to the bone.

So this made him curious. Ryan feeling his curiosity, said instantly. "Don't you think of stealing her away. I was the first to form a contract with her." Hearing this, Azraq was looking at him like an idiot. He only asked because he's curious, when did he say that he will also form a contract with that person?

Seeing the look he's getting from Azraq, Ryan immediately changed his words. "I was just joking. She will be coming here to meet the king. You can meet her then." Then both of them talked about different things before they decided to call it a day.