Relief and Training...?

Rose has an inkling of what Zane wants to do when he told her that he will meet Eryk alone. But she didn't stop him as what he's about to do will definitely help Eryk. Seeing Eryk's somewhat pale face, Rose can confirm her thoughts. She slowly made her way to his side and sat beside him.

Eryk raised an eyebrow seeing her sealing the space around them. "Open your status" Eryk stared at her for another second before opening his status screen. Reading the status, mainly the titles made his eyes widen in shock. "Ria...this..."

"Fiance of creation goddess"

Without looking at him, Rose slowly explained her circumstances while Eryk listened calmly without disturbing. After speaking, Rose calmly waited for Eryk to digest this new information. "So...what now?" Understanding the meaning in his words, Rose continued her explanation.

"For every god or goddess to become one, they have to undergo a trail before they turn 25. If they pass,then they will gain their divinity and if they not..."saying up to that her eyes narrowed slightly. "Anyway, this will definitely be a life and death trail. Whether you still want to be with me or not,that decision is yours."

Just as she finished her words,she felt her hand being squeezed tightly making a smile appear on her lips. A sigh escaped her lips in relief. "Well, since you have decided,then you have to increase your level fast. And that box Zane gave you before has a key to the dimension which is full of many high level beasts. I think you know how to deal with it."

Eryk opened the box curiously and saw a small key with an amethyst in the middle and a fairy on left side and a half Moon on the other side. Picking up the key,Eryk inserted his mana into it and a space rift materialized infront of him. Observing it for sometime, he put it aside.

"It only works for me?" Eryk asked for which Rose nodded in answer. "You have any questions?" Eryk thought for a while before nodding. "Will this change anything for me?" Hearing that,Rose mentally face palmed herself for forgetting something important like that.

"Well yeah, since we both don't have any problems with each other and finally confirmed our relationship, your race changes into demi god. As for being a god and getting a divinity, let's talk about it after you reach level 800." Eryk nodded in understanding and asked her.

"Say, Ria, what's your level?" Rose's surprised by his sudden question but answered. "Oh, I didn't tell you before, right? It's 812." Eryk who's silently playing with Rose's long hair suddenly become petrified at her reply. He blinked twice before asking "say again".

Rose chuckled at his behavior and once again answered "812". She can understand why he's like that because the highest level one reached is in between 500 and 600 except the dragon race. Now she just told him that she's way above their league. "Also, it's better if you can level upto 800 before you go to academy."

Eryk nodded absent mindedly which did nothing to stop her laughing at him. Shaking his head at her antics, Eryk asked Rose with a nervous face. "Ria..Did mother told you about brother being crown prince?" Rose nodded with a smile which made Eryk sigh in happiness as he too finally got rid of that title.

Did he ever say he wants to be the crown prince? No way...he even agreed to be one because he knew it won't be long. He wants to be free of those duties and away from those fake people. Now that there's another candidate for that position, he will gladly hand it over to his brother. Now only Eryk understood that both he and Ria have so many things in common.

Eryk chuckled at his monologue as he stood up and offered his hand for Rose who took it happily. As they're walking, Rose suddenly jumped on his back making him stumble. Eryk quickly balanced himself and admonished her gently. "Ria.. don't just jump like that,we will both fall."

Even though his words are like that, his eyes betrayed his happiness. Rose just chuckled and put her arms around his neck and said in a lazy time. "Carry me like this." Eryk shook his head once and continued walking with Rose on his back.

Eryk's parents and brother who're looking at them from the palace, smiled at their interaction. Mainly seeing their son and brother expressing his feelings unlike the Eryk who used to be monotone.

"Eryk,why don't we go check that dimension?"