First day as an adventurer

Time skip~~ 6 months
Today is Rose's second birthday. Everyone in the kingdom will have their debut when they're 5 years old. Her brother's debut was completed before her birth and Rose has to wait for 3 more years to do that.

Rose spent her birthday with her family. That day,the whole family enjoyed to the full. And the next day starts Rose's plans for her being an adventurer. Rose went to sleep with a high expectations for tomorrow.

Since Rose completed her history and math lessons, the tutors told the duke that there's nothing more to teach. So her daily schedule changed.
05:00 to 06:00 - personal training
06:00 to 07:30 - training with father
08:30 to 09:30 - etiquette
09:30 to 10:30 - music
11:00 to 12:00 - magic
And
01:00 to 06:00 - as an adventurer
Rose cast her illusion magic and teleported near adventurer guild. Rose directly went to the reception desk where a lady greeted her politely. "How may I help you, young miss?"
Rose answered "I want to register as an adventurer."
"Please fill in this form and one silver coin for registration."
The form yue filled:
Name: Ryu
Race: human
Age:12
Level:0
Hp: 120
Mp: 150
Magic affinity: Fire-level 2
Water- level 3
Air- level 2
Ice- level 4
Int: 48
Str: 60
Vit: 76
AGI: 58
Rose handed the filled form to the receptionist. She cast a surprised look at Rose and continued her work.
(The average status for adults is:
Hp:10000
Mp:10000
Int:5000
Str:5000
Vit:5000
Agi:5000)
(The currency used:
One purple coin-10 White gold coins
One white gold coin- 10 gold coins
One gold coin - 100 silver coins
1 silver coin - 100 copper coins)
The whole process completed in half an hour and Rose got her card printed with rank F.
"Ryu-san ,do you want to hear about the rank system?"
"Yes, please."
"The ranks starts from F to SSS. From promoting rank F to E , you have to complete 10 F rank missions or 7 E rank missions. From E to D, you have to complete 15 E rank missions or 10 D rank missions. The missions for previous rank promotion can't be counted. From D to C, you have to do 7 subjugation quests. From C to B, you have to defeat a B ranked monster. From B to A, an A rank monster has to be subjugated. From A to S, SS, SSS , the ranks were given to the adventurer by the guild master."
The speech was so long and Rose got a rough idea on what to do. Rose thanked the receptionist and asked for her name.

"I'm sorry. My name is Lily." Rose nodded and went to the quest board. Rose took 7 E rank missions and went to the receptionist. "Lily-san ,I want to take these 7 quests. "

Lily looked at Rose in a weird way "Ryu-san , are you really going to take all of those?" Seeing Rose nodding, Lily heaved a sigh and told Rose that the requests are accepted.

"Ryu-san,be careful on your way. If you fail these quests, there will be a penalty of half the reward." Rose nodded and went outside to start her first quest. These quests have to be completed in 3 days. So , rose decided to complete atleast three today.
The quests Rose chose are wind rabbit hunt, aqua flower herb collecting, delivering a letter, delivering an ore stone to a blacksmith, spring grass collection,one goblin subjugation, crimson rubia herb collecting.