Adventurer guild in Moon kingdom

Next day, the trio woke up early and went downstairs to eat breakfast. The same middle aged lady was coming out of the kitchen and saw them coming down. " Good morning" Rose greeted her upon seeing.

"Good morning to you all too. You guys sure are early. Please sit there in the dining room, I will send your breakfast." They sat down at the table near window. Their meals also arrived soon. "What's our plan after visiting the guild?"

"Let's think about it after visiting the guild." Ryan shook his head thinking 'why did I even ask her?' They exited the inn and stopped an elf passing by. "Excuse me,miss. Do you know where the adventurer guild is?"

The elf looked at Rose and smilingly answered. " I'm also going there. If you don't mind you can follow me." Rose agreed and the four headed to the guild. "You are not from here,are you? Miss..." Rose mentally face palmed herself for following a stranger without even knowing their name.

"You can call me Ryu and you are?" The elf was surprised for a second hearing the name but replied immediately. "That name is quite famous in recent years. By the way, my name is Eva."

Zane and Ryan also introduced themselves. After a few turns, they saw a large building with words adventurer guild hanging on the large doors. They gathered all the attention the moment they entered.

Even though elves are known to be beautiful, when compared with the three who entered,they pale in comparison. Ignoring the gazes around them, the three along with Eva went to the reception desk.

"Eva, you are here for a new mission,right? After you completed this,you will be a B rank adventurer." The receptionist talked to Eva happily. They seems to be friends. Eva soon selected a mission and excused herself after inquiring where they're staying to meet with them later.

"I want to meet with the guild master. It would be better if you don't attract any attention more than this." Saying Rose gave her card to the receptionist who was shocked seeing the rank printed on the card.

"Sorry for my tardiness, Ms. Ryu. I will immediately inform the guild master, please wait here." She bowed lightly and went to the second floor where guild master's office is situated. She knocked on the door twice "Guild master, it's Ava."

After hearing the confirmation 'come in' ,Ava entered inside and saw guild master Aster doing some paperwork. "Guild master, the new SSS rank adventurer 'Silver'is here." The guild master stood up in surprise. "Quickly go and call her in."

Aster was really surprised hearing the news. 'That idiot Aron was singing praises about her every time the topic araises. Let's see what she's capable of.' Ava went to the reception desk and told Rose that the guild master is waiting for them.

Rose sent Ryan and Zane to collect information and went to meet the guild master. Ava knocked on the door again and went back to the reception desk after closing the door.