Family time(1)

Both the Duke and Duchess were surprised to see her with Daniel and their faces broke into a happy smile. Her mother pulled Rose to sit beside her and her father is just looking at her talking to her mother.

And another one is being ignored here. 'Didn't you call me here saying you have something to tell me? Father, I'm also here.' Grumbling he sat beside his sister. "Father, mother, this is for you."

Rose took out a void stone and gave it to them. They looked confused at first but after knowing what's it used for,they couldn't help but gasp. Rose sealed the mana of the three in her void pendant and infused hers into the other.

"Don't tell anyone about this. If matter about this stone gets out,we will have to deal with various nuisance." Saying the Duke put the stone in a secret compartment in the room. Then he told Daniel that he will have a new sword instructor who is the general of this kingdom.

Seeing that he started to do his work, both Rose and Daniel left the room. "Brother,you don't have training today?" Daniel nodded in reply to her question. "That's good. Brother, let's go out."

Daniel also has something to do and agreed to her words. He told the maids to inform mother and father that they're going out. They boarded a carriage and are on their way to the market street. When Daniel asked her where she wants to go, Rose told him that she just came out to time pass.

So he told the carriage driver to go to enchanted artifacts shop. Rose also know how to do it but she wanted to see how high the level of the artifacts in the shop are. They arrived at the entrance of the shop within half an hour.

Many eyes were focused on the pair of siblings the moment they exited the carriage. They are familiar with Daniel because he regularly visits the guild. Her different colored eyes immediately gave away her identity as the daughter of Duke and Duchess.

Ignoring the eyes on them, they entered the shop. An attendant came to them seeing them coming into the shop. Daniel told the attendant to lead them to defensive artifacts on the second floor. The artifacts are all of good quality but they can't compare to the ones made by Rose. As the ones in the store posess only one enchantment.

The reason why Daniel is buying those because he along with the two princes of the kingdom are going on a hunting trip soon. He bought one with magic resistance and one with physical resistance. 

After he bought them,they told the carriage to wait for them there and went to take a stroll. After walking for sometime, they found themselves infront of a famous clothing store. "So why are we here, Lil'sis?"

Daniel was not sure what this little sister of his playing. If she wanted to buy some clothes,mother would have ordered them. "Stop questioning brother. Just come with me." This time also an attendant came to ask them what they want.

"I want to buy 'Moon silk'." The attendant lady was surprised hearing that she wanted to buy silk instead of clothes. " The sales of moon silk will be personally done by our proprietress. I will take you to her, please follow me."

The lady led both of them to the third floor. There they saw a middle aged woman sitting in a chair writing something. The lady who led them there went forward and told her that they wanted to buy moon silk.