Before the trip

They decided to meet in the guild master's room tomorrow and Rose stayed there to talk to the guild master while Eryk and Nick left. "Rose, won't it be a problem because he knew about your space &time magic?"

Rose smiled at the guild master's question and replied "do you know how we met?" The guild master shook his head indicating he doesn't know. Rose told him about saving him 3 years ago when she took the dragon extermination quest.

"So he already know." The guild master heaved a sigh and asked her "And why are you calling him by his name?" Rose also contemplated and answered "he asked me to call him like that besides I like that name."

Hearing the reply she gave the guild master was dumbfounded. "Stop it with your questions,old man. I have to prepare for the trip and I'm leaving." Without waiting for his reply she teleported back to her room in the Duke's mansion.

Rose called Zane to talk to him. "Zane, I want to go on an adventure. Want to tag along?" Zane was also happy to spend time with her and immediately agreed. "And you will be travelling as my big brother,is that alright?"

Her words made Zane so happy that he nodded continuously. "As you wish, dear sister." Rose told Zane about her going to the 'mountain of Dragons' which made him frown. "What's it zane?"

"I know the present king of that mountain. He will definitely recognize us with our aura." Rose also started to frown with the information. "After we reached there, send him a telepathic message not to reveal us. It will be a problem if others came to know about this." Zane also thought the same and agreed with her.

"Leaving that matter aside do we have to prepare anything for the trip?" Zane shook his head indicating there's no need to prepare anything. Rose told him to stay in her room and went to her parents room.

Rose reached the room and knocked "father, mother." The door opened revealing her mother. "Come in, darling." Rose told them that she will be leaving tomorrow morning which made them sad but they knew that they can't stop her and told her to be careful. " You promised that you will come home once every month. Don't forget." Saying her father hugged her tightly.

After talking with them for sometime, Rose went to the training ground to meet her brother. When Rose reached there, Daniel is taking a break from his training. Seeing his sister coming, he waved at her with a smile on his face.

Since only her brother know the existence of Zane and her contract with him, she told him that she will be going with Zane. "Lil'sis , please take care of yourself. Can I talk to Zane for moment?" Rose nodded " He's in my room. Come there after your training."

Rose left the training ground and went to her room. After an hour, Daniel came to her room. Zane and Daniel went to other room to talk. They talked for nearly half an hour and Daniel left after once again reminding her to be careful.

When Rose asked Zane what they talked, he simply told her that it's a brother's talk. That day ended quietly and Rose went to sleep.

______________________________________

Hey guys~~

I actually want Rose to have another contract but I'm not sure what to choose from phoenix, fenrir or nine tailed fox.

Tell me your choice in comments,ok.
Bye bye~~
Have a great day

Who cares about being a villainessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara