Sia

Seeing the lady infront of her, Rose felt anger,fear and helplessness which are the emotions she hate. While the other three were surprised to see a woman inside. "So what do you want by forcing or threatening me to come here?"

The lady smiled while Brenton,Zane and Ryan turned hostile knowing she forced Rose to come here and are also curious to know who she is. "I'm really sorry for what I did. I don't want to lose this chance." She bowed apologizing making them surprised by her actions.

"Can you please explain what is going on and who are you?" The lady smiled and pointed towards a sword fixed on a stone and started speaking. "My name is Jane, the former goddess of magic and Aurora is my daughter." Hearing her words, Rose was shocked but smiled knowing her identity.

"So what about that sword and why did you make me come here?" Jane sighed. "That sword is called 'sia'. It has the power to make you stronger than your opponent. The battle thousands of years ago was happened because the owner of the sword at that time was a selfish person. I have to sacrifice my body to cancel his contract with that sword. And why you are here is because I want you to contract it."

Rose was surprised would be a under statement. "Why me?" Jane smiled "Because I have trust in Ellowyn's choice." Rose felt sad hearing her father's name but it soon turned into determination to level up fast to meet him.

"So from then,you are guarding this place?" Jane nodded and motioned her to go to the sword. "Channel your mana into it to make it acknowledge you as its owner." Rose made her way to the sword and easily pulled it from its place and channeled her mana into it. The once transparent sword now changed its color to a mix of silver white and blue.

"Child, live your life happily and make your father proud of you. There are some things in the other two rooms there, take them if you want. It's time for me to leave." Saying Jane's soul turned into specks and vanished. Rose stood there for sometime and finally came down from the rock. The sword turned into a locket and settled on Rose's neck.

Brenton, Zane and Ryan were waiting for her outside. Rose didn't want them to be in danger because she don't know what's inside and made them stay outside.

They don't know what happened inside but were happy seeing her not harmed. Rose told them that there are two rooms inside and asked them to come with her. Since she didn't told them what happened, they also didn't ask and followed her.

The first room is full of gold, silver, diamonds and jewellery while the second one is filled with different weapons. Rose divided them into four shares for all of them but none of the three took them. From their expression, Rose knew that they won't accept it and placed all things in her space.

After that they exited the cave and went to Brenton's palace. On their way back, she remembered that she didn't told Ryan about her and the changes happened to him because of their pact.