Chapter 1 Rebirth

It would be great if I could start again, and if I could do it again, I would not live like this again.

What a failure this person did, huh.

Qin Yi lay down on the bed, bending his arms to cover his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and tears finally came down.

In the Beijing Military Hospital, a few men in military uniforms stand or sit on the corridor outside the operating room of the obstetrics and gynecology department. Surrounded by two young women and an old lady, they are both noble and tense. People in the past couldn't help but look back secretly for the first time, very curious about what the low pressure around them was.

"I said, old man, don't be stubborn! Today your daughter-in-law gave birth to a grandson for you. Such a good thing makes you so serious." The old lady of Yong Rong Huagui complained to the people next to the depression center.

The old man seems to have not heard of it, his expression has not improved, and he still sits in the middle of his face.

Seeing that she ignored her wife, the old lady glanced at him unwillingly, then turned to the younger son and said, "Why don't you come out yet? Didn't you say that the fetal position is okay? Hey, I said it all, I should make more supplements. , You see your wife is so thin, isn't she still suffering from having a baby? You neither of you take me seriously."

The young man next to her nodded obediently, and helped his mother sit down, his cold face also showed a slight nervousness.

At this moment, the lights in the operating room went out, and the door was closed tightly, and the head nurse walked out of his arms, waiting for an anxious group of people to rush up in tacit agreement.

"Congratulations to the chief, you are a daughter, mother and daughter are safe." The head nurse smiled and congratulated the group of people around her, but the expression on her face was still a bit stiff. After all, it is estimated that this person will not meet a few times in a lifetime. Tension is false.

"What, what did you say? Girl?" After hearing the nurse's long words, everyone was staring at her in disbelief. The first thing was the majestic old man sitting behind them.

The head nurse sighed in her heart but didn't dare to leak it out. Hey, it's another patriarchal family. But also, families with this status need to be able to inherit the family business boy. Wei Wei looked at her with pity and kept her eyes open, the little baby, what a beautiful child, she had never seen such a beautiful before, what a pity. He hugged the baby in his arms and nodded reluctantly.

The young woman in the crowd, also dressed in white coats, rushed forward first, uncovered the baby blanket a little, her eyes lit up instantly. Turning his head, his voice was excited, "Really, really a girl!"

Don't you want to throw it away? The head nurse looked at the place blankly, his expression distorted and his eyes gleaming at the babies. Suddenly remembered the little girl who was thrown away from a hospital a few days ago, and wondered if she wanted to report her condition to it. I thought that this kind of big man would be more or less different, and I wouldn't rush to take this job if I knew it. Will she even sit? She seems to have foreseen her dark and bleak future.

The head nurse held the baby calmly at this time, and looked around for a week with big black eyes.

No wonder the baby can't see it, and if you try to widen it, you can only vaguely see the person close to your face. She looked closer and hugged her nurse, and she knew what she was thinking by looking at her expression. She couldn't help frowning, her imagination was rich, she couldn't control it, as long as she didn't throw her down.