Chapter 15 Big Birthday Gift

Hua Yunshang's words made everyone's first reaction to look at Qin Yiyi. This child is so early, and it must be sad to be said by his mother. Sure enough, Qin Yi was obviously stunned when he heard this.

It's not that she didn't know the result. If she saw that she would be angry and wronged before, now she is completely disappointed. She thought she would be so obedient and obedient in this life and her mother would not treat her like this. It seems that no matter how good she is, it is useless, because she will never be better than a Hua Chuyao in her heart.

Qin Yiyi didn't want to act anymore. He turned around and hugged his grandfather's neck, and said in a low voice, "One by one sleepy, I want to sleep." She is really tired, what's the meaning of fighting, cherish what you have. enough.

Her words made people sad than crying. Father Qin knew that his granddaughter was really chilling, but even if he gave everything, he couldn't give maternal love.

"Wen Ce, you go back. One by one, it's okay here, so don't worry." Qin Guosheng saw that Hua Wence was sensible, and even believed in his precious granddaughter unconditionally like himself, so he spoke a lot more politely.

Turning his head to face Hua Yunshang said, "I've been a big one, and I was weaned early. Go back to your own house and take care of Liren." Everyone understands that this is a rush.

Originally, Qin Liguo and the others lived independently, and the troops were divided into houses according to their duties, and Qin Liren was no exception. It's just that Qin Liren's army is special and can't always go home. Old man Qin wanted to see his granddaughter every day, so he asked Hua Yunshang to move in. However, Qin Yiyi didn't need his mother to bring it. If these things happened again, it would be better to live separately. He didn't want his granddaughter to be a little wronged if he left him.

Hua Yunshang could see that both her daughter and father-in-law had opinions on her, but he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with her. Instead, she felt that her father-in-law was too spoiled by her daughter. Although she was reluctant to leave her daughter, she looked at Qin Yi and never got a response. She didn't know what to say, and she was angry and anxious. In the end, he was still depressed and went upstairs to clean up, and went with his father.

It was Meng Shichen who accompany Qin Yi to sleep as usual. He put his arms around the baby without saying a word, knowing that although she closed her eyes, she didn't fall asleep at all. In my head, I recalled the conversation between my father and the psychologist in front of country Z.

"Doctor, what's the problem with this child?"

"Please rest assured, I guarantee that he is very healthy. As for his indifference, it is probably caused by the bad situation. The child will be relatively mature because of lack of motherly love. It is because of the lack of basic security. Care about him more and let him feel that he is being In love."

No wonder the little baby is not close to Aunt Hua, it is also for this reason. But he doesn't know how to compensate her. Maternal love is an indispensable part of a person's life, and it is for a smart and sensitive baby.

"Baby, what do you want to tell Brother Chen?" After much deliberation, he still said.

Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen opened his eyes slightly in his arms and said softly, "She is my mother, it's not that she doesn't love me, but love is not me. I am sad, but I still have grandparents and other family members, as well as brother Chen and brother. Men, and Grandpa Meng. You see, I can’t count them, enough. The book says that life is not perfect, but I believe I will be a happy person. Isn’t it?” This is Qin Yiyi’s first time. I didn't care to say a lot of words, because she wanted to say something to ease her emotions.