Chapter 29 Skip again

Qin Yiyi has become very busy since going to school, mainly because her curriculum is too full.

For this, not only the old man, even Qin Liren came forward to persuade her not to be too tired. But Qin Yiyi still didn't change the meaning of her schedule. She even felt that there was not enough time, and she wished to break it into petals for one day.

Now I am painting one, three, five, and two, four, six musical instruments. I get up every morning to train, and I will practice calligraphy for an hour at night. The homework has been reviewed, and the day time is used to study other books, but on Sundays, she can rest with her family.

Although this kind of life is very tiring, it makes her feel very at ease. It seems that only in this way can she stay on top and enjoy all the good things with peace of mind.

One year flies by, and Qin Yiyi gets full marks in exams regardless of the size, which makes her classmates and teachers who were biased will give her a thumbs up. Children are like this, whoever learns well is welcome, simple and enjoy the world.

This year, Qin Weixian and the others have also been promoted. Although he loves to play on weekdays, Meng Zhongan is still very strict in studying. Therefore, for Qin Weixian, Xiaoshengchu is expected to do well in the exam. The black-bellied cousin Zhang Weijin was a blockbuster and got the first place in the city. Like Qin Weixian, I was admitted to g, and I can enjoy their vacation.

"Baby, where do you want to go to junior high school?" Meng Shichen put down the book in his hand and suddenly asked.

Qin Yi was drawing his hand one by one, and tilted his head for a while, "I wanted to go straight to G, but... Brother Chen, do you have any ideas?"

"But what?" Seeing Qin put down the pen one by one, Meng Shichen pulled her into his arms. As long as there is no special situation, basically Meng Shichen will not leave her.

Qin Yi received, "But when Brother Chen asked, I think this thought seems a bit too comfortable."

"Isn't Comfortable? Baby, I don't want you to push yourself too tightly." Qin Yiyi wrapped his arms around him tightly.

Qin smiled one by one, "I don't think about it at all, these are all I like."

"Really, you like it." Meng Shichen no longer resisted her words.

"Brother Chen, do you have any thoughts about the school?"

"Well, I hope you will go to England with me to study."

Qin was surprised one by one, "Britain? Have you chosen the school?"

"St. Rondu, a good school in the world nowadays." Seeing the little baby staring at him without speaking, Meng Shichen smiled softly at her and continued, "There are many courses different from here, such as shooting, etiquette, riding, etc. You will need it, and the environment is good. The important thing is that you can formulate the study subjects according to your needs. The school here is a waste of time for you, and it is also for me."

Meng Shichen didn't exaggerate this. He really couldn't learn what he needed in domestic schools. It is still examination-oriented education, and the course is too simple for Meng Shichen. But because I have the foundation before, although smart, I don't think there are many talents. Meng Shichen said yes, it must be good, suddenly feeling a little bit out of mind.

"Need an exam?"

"You should be last grade by the entrance exam, but there is no age limit."

"Are there anymore?"

"There are many more. I'll introduce them to you later."

Qin Yiyi had already been moved by Meng Shichen. She originally felt that the current life was too easy and not challenging, whether it was going out to study, this would also help exercise her ability to become autonomous, which is a big problem for the old man.