Chapter 54 Taste your wish

Qin Yi's private room is about 200 square meters, the size of the entire auction house, and the luxury inside is not to be mentioned.

On the black floor tiles and ceiling, the pure crystal chandelier reflects the glazed light. It almost occupies half of the large circular leather sofa in the room. There is also a small table on hand with various fresh fruits with water drops on it.

Meng Shichen sat in the middle, hugged Qin in his arms one by one, let her sit on his lap, and then lay both legs flat on the sofa.

Set up the little baby, lower your head and ask softly, "Baby, is this comfortable?"

Qin Yi put his arms around Meng Shichen's neck and put his hands down, nestled into Meng Shichen's arms, as if lying halfway on the sofa.

Looking up at Meng Shichen more and more attentively, a sense of happiness rose in his heart.

The small mouth twitched, the water eyes curled up with a smile, and the clear voice revealed the owner's delicate and lovely voice, "Well, comfortable."

Seeing her small appearance, Meng Shichen liked it very much. He felt that the little baby was so cute all the time, making him look happy.

He bowed his head and kissed hard, "Why is the baby so cute?" Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi tightly, with tenderness at the corners of his eyes and eyebrows.

Qin Jue and Qin Shuang sat on the sofa chairs behind them. Qin Shuang originally liked Qin Yiyi. Seeing her happy and satisfied at the moment, she also found her to be cute and inviting.

Red lips pressed, trying to restrain his urge to move forward and pinch his hands.

Can not do it! If you rush up, you will definitely be killed by the young master. But so cute, so cute~ what to do, you can't kiss, just pinch it!

Seeing her expression, Qin Jue knew what she wanted to do without asking, and flew over with a cold eye.

I don't care about you if you were killed by the young master.

Qin Shuangbai glanced at his brother, bowed his head frustrated and turned his gaze down, no longer looking at Qin Yiyi.

The wall facing the door of the room is a whole glass of glass. It is very clear from the inside to the outside, and it is a mirror from the outside. There are independent large screens on the side of each room, so that you can clearly see the auction items on the high platform. However, Qin Yiyi's eyesight is very good, and the room's viewing angle design is also very reasonable, even on the fifth floor, it is very clear when he is on the second floor.

"Hello everyone, everyone knows that every three years after the big competition is a good time to buy and sell. There are also many great items on display this time, everyone in the audience should seize the opportunity! Okay, let’s not say more. The auction begins now!" The host is a beautiful woman with a bumpy voice, and her voice is full of seductive charm. Just a few words adjusted the atmosphere below.

"Start, start, I've been waiting for a long time!"

"Yeah! Let's load things!" The students in the first floor hall still looked anxious, because generally they were only destined to participate in the first auction items, and the latter ones were a little more expensive. It must be the people in the private rooms above the second floor to compete.

The host knocked the object on the stage with a small hammer in his hand, making a crisp bang.

"The following is the first item-a treasure from the sea, a black pearl. Needless to say, the item is a treasure. The old rules have no reserve price."