Chapter 33 Performance Invitation

It's too late. Qin understands this truth one by one. Although he has repeatedly warned himself not to worry, some things are out of control.

Fortunately this time, not only did Qin Yiyi not be as worried as Meng Shichen was worried, but because of his madness and terrible possessiveness, Qin Yiyi alienated him, but felt that the two were getting closer. This allowed Meng Shichen to strengthen the belief in his heart, and his whole person was like a spring breeze.

In fact, Meng Shichen's worries were simply superfluous. Just as his feelings were different from ordinary people, Qin Yiyi was also different from ordinary people. The previous experience made her not have a healthy mentality, a serious insecurity and doubts about the world. Meng Shichen's almost crazy stubbornness towards her instead catered to her needs.

"Little princess, do you want to participate in the performance after the graduation ceremony?" The monitor, who has always been honestly speaking, walked to Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen and asked tremblingly.

While reading the book in Meng Shichen's arms, Qin gave him a funny look, raised his head just to face Meng Shichen's smooth and curvy chin, and said, "Brother Chen, do I want to participate?"

Qin Yi became more and more fond of acting like a baby with Meng Shichen, and relied on him more and more, and even gradually developed the habit of asking him about everything. And she also found that Meng Shichen's thoughts were always more comprehensive and stable than hers most of the time, and she was happy that she didn't have to think for herself and others to worry about.

Meng Shichen bowed his head and kissed the baby's forehead. After optimizing his relationship, he let go of his desire to get close to the baby. He always seized every opportunity to spend time with her and eat small soft tofu.

Seeing that they were tired and crooked, the squad leader didn't feel uncomfortable, but he was envious because of the beautiful picture.

After waiting for a while, I saw Meng Shichen just playing with Qin Yi and didn’t mean to reply at all. I remembered the teacher’s instructions, and said bit the bullet, “Well, the outstanding students of the school have to participate as usual. The little princess and Meng Shao have always been the first. One, so, so..."

Meng Shichen was very displeased to interrupt him and the little baby's intimacy, and he swept away. After receiving the cold light, the squad leader immediately backed away, and closed his mouth that had been trying to find a reason.

Satisfied with the quietness, Meng Shichen said softly to Qin Yi, "You can invite your family to the graduation ceremony."

This sentence made the squad leader's eyes brightened, and he nodded his head to express his certainty regardless of the air-conditioning.

Qin Yi understood Meng Shichen's meaning and showed his face, "Then tell Grandpa and them all to come, and I will show them to them, they must be very happy!" He completely forgot that this was a graduation performance and treated it as a family performance. As if seeing the old man not closing his mouth from ear to ear, Qin Yi's eyebrows were bent and he was also happy.

"Haha, good." The thin lips slowly moved from the face to the corner of the baby's mouth.

Qin was almost kissed one by one and dodged unconsciously.

Meng Shichen saw an unknown glint flashing through her eyes with her small movements, and he still drew a daze on her little cheek before leaving. He wanted Qin to get used to it one by one.

Qin Yiyi was a little helpless, and was helpless to Meng Shichen like an adult tolerating a child's mischief. She thought that when people matured, they would always like to hug cute things, especially children, so she didn't care about Meng Shichen's increasingly slimy movements. She found herself like a child again in her heart.