Chapter 145 People are bullied by others

In the intensive care unit, every time Qin Yiyi went to see the old man, he always had the same posture, kneeling and sitting beside his bed, with his face on the hand with the tube inserted.

    Grandpa, it's been three months, you must be tired of lying down. I will find the best doctor to cure you as soon as possible, okay?

    You must wake up healthy and healthy, and you must accompany Yiyi.

    Meng Shichen was still standing on the other side of the glass window, looking at the little baby who just sat and never spoke, feeling sore and uncomfortable in his heart.

    "Is there any news?"

    "Not yet."

    It turned out that Meng Shichen asked Qin Jue to find someone who helped Qin Yi see a doctor, but Qin Yiyi had already told Meng Shichen how she felt after waking up, although he still wanted to find someone to help him. She confirmed it, but there was no need to worry.

    What is urgent now is Mr. Qin's affairs, so Qin Jue spends most of his time looking for someone who can perform surgery on Mr. Qin.

    The original doctors were indeed top-notch, but no one was sure to operate on the old man. Qin Yiyi absolutely did not allow the old man to be used as an experiment. Although Yuemeiwu is now using traditional Chinese medicine therapy to help the old man maintain his body and control his condition, but to be thorough and fast, he still needs to have surgery. This is what caused the current situation to freeze here.

    "Add more people."

    Other things can be put aside first, this is more important.

    "Understood." On the

    other side, Qin Yiyi had already stood up, and Meng Shichen hurried to the door to wait for her.

    Helping her take off the protective clothing on her body, seeing that the little baby had no special expression on her face, she was relieved a lot.

    "Baby, are you going home?"

    Qin Yiyi hugged Meng Shichen and nodded.

    "Go home and change clothes. Isn't there a wedding tonight?"

    Seeing the evil smile on the baby's lips, Meng Shichen shrank his pupils and kissed her.

    "Little rascal."

    Now the best hotel in the whole capital city and even in the whole country is the Royal Mansion, and with the relationship between these few hotels, of course the Shen family's wedding is also held here.

    The ostentation is big, and the safety is guaranteed. On the one hand, it took care of the mood of the Meng family, and on the other hand, it flattered the higher-ups without any traces.

    Because of Qin Yiyi's instructions, the entire imperial mansion that was used to hold Shen Jun's wedding ceremony was closed to the public today, which was equivalent to a private room, but the extra money from the Shen family was not collected. After all, not all families can be like the Qin and Meng families. The family not only has power, but also has a business-minded person. The consumption of the Royal Mansion is extremely high, and it is impossible to buy it.

    So Qin Yiyi's actions made the Shen family and the other small families remember her well.

    Of course, others don't know whether the imperial mansion is Qin Yiyi's property, or whether Meng Shukang specifically said it was Qin Yiyi's intention, or else everyone still doesn't know what's going on.