Chapter 102 So, love each other

The roar was good, and the blessings shook the world, causing all the world to tremble because of these sounds.

"Scared me to death! I thought the lady disagreed!"

Qin Shuang stroked his heart that was also nervous, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

Gavin suddenly said, speaking to several people.

"Or I understand one by one baby, knowing that she must agree."

The four of them didn't reply, just glanced at him still clenching his fists, and laughed twice.

Gavin reacted, quickly released his hand and shook it twice, then smiled awkwardly, and turned around with a cough.

He was too nervous just now, and was frightened by Qin Yi's heart ups and downs. Then he made a joke with Qin Shuang and the others, but he didn't expect to be arrested.

After Meng Shichen kissed Qin Eleven, he stood still holding her.

Qin muttered softly one by one in his arms, "Brother, I didn't mean to scare you just now."

The moment Qin shook his head, others might not be able to see it, but she could see that Meng Shichen's face was pale.

Meng Shichen kept kissing Qin one by one, and answered softly.

"I know."

Although he was also nervous and scared, he still firmly believed in his heart that the little baby would not refuse him, although Qin Yi shook his head one by one, it really made his heart shrink.

Qin Yi slammed into Meng Shichen's arms one by one, and couldn't whisper any more.

"I was so excited just now, I couldn't turn around, I was silly..."

Meng Shichen’s stimulus came one after another, even if Qin Yi’s heart was strong, he couldn’t bear so many surprises!

Knowing that Qin Yiyi originally felt the same as him, Meng Shichen tightened his arms, really wanting to blend with her like this.

His baby, how could he like it so much.

"I understand. My baby."

The two of them are always unwilling to continue to get bored with the public. Meng Shichen picked up Qin Yiyi, and all the residents walked back to the castle with friendly and sincere blessings.

Along the way, not only Qin responded with a smile, but even Meng Shichen's smile never took back.

When they walked back to the terrace on the second floor, Gavin and Qin Jue looked at them with a smile, but Yuehua still looked so cold, no change.

"Congratulations, you got your wish!"

Meng Shichen wanted to ask for a marriage affair because he knew that Meng Shichen actually thought about this for a long time and thought of many ways, because he reads that women like romance in his book, so he wanted to give Qin Yi a romantic proposal.

It's just that I don't have experience, and I feel dissatisfied after thinking about it in many ways. Later, Meng Shichen could think of a romantic way, that is, to sacrifice himself.

Of course, this is what he has always been thinking.

He curled his lips at Gavin, and it was obvious that Meng Shichen's mood could no longer be used to describe it.

Qin Jue and the others also stepped forward, "Congratulations, Master, Miss."

"Congratulations, one by one."