Chapter 105 Arrogant Invaders

The guard ran over and was obviously relieved to see Qin Yiyi still sitting leisurely.

"Miss, an unknown person has invaded."

Qin Yiyi also pulled the rope and teased Xiaoxiao, without raising his head.

"Come in?"

The guard replied, "No. But the intruder has not been found."

"Well, step up defense. Also, give Daddy a call and tell them."

This place is very close to the main house, and now I can’t figure out who is coming, so I’d better tell Gavin to get him ready.

"Yes, miss."

"Go down."

Qin Shuang said, "Miss, do you want me to come over and take a look?"

Qin Yi suddenly raised his head and glanced aside, then withdrew his gaze.

"No, let's go back to the room first."

Throwing the rope in his hand, the bottle finally fell off again.

However, Xiaoxiao might also feel the unusual atmosphere and ran to Qin Yiyi.

Qin looked down at Xiao Xiao one by one, and said softly.

"By the way, go find it too. If you find it, you will get a reward."

After two months of training and Qin Yi's alternative training, Xiaoxiao seemed to be able to understand most of Qin Yiyi's words.

At this time, the little fleshy paws patted the ground, sitting on the ground showing that he didn't want to leave.

Qin Yi could also understand Xiaoxiao's expression, and ignored it in protest. He turned his head and walked into the room, and his voice was also faintly heard.

"Okay, if you don't want rewards, then you don't need to drink milk."

Don't say that I might not understand it, but there is no need to drink milk, it is one way Qin Yi always punishes it, and it must understand it.

The round body was immediately propped up by the sturdy limbs, and ran to Qin Yiyi, trying to please her.

They just circled Qin one by one, but didn't dare to approach him at all.

Xiaoxiao was also scared, and was scared by Meng Shichen's lesson.

It clearly recognizes the fact that Qin Yiyi is its owner. Perhaps, it is not the owner in its heart, but a more powerful species than it, and it needs to listen to her.

So in my small thoughts, it is estimated that Qin Yi is regarded as the king of a group of tigers. Meng Shichen is the prince, and Qin Yiyi is the mother.

After recognizing this fact, Xiao Xiao was clever and wanted to approach each other like a coquettish animal, rubbing against each other, or jumping into Qin Yiyi's arms.

But obviously the mother didn't like this behavior, and would avoid it every time. Needless to say, the prince would kick it away.

Xiaoxiao had challenged many times, and the result was worse than once, and the prince's air pressure was lower than once. Later, I figured out this trick, just to be behaved, and don't meet the mother king, then life will be very good.

Seeing the little feet turning around, Qin Yiyi just wanted to kick it away gently and let it obediently listen to him. Seeing it suddenly looked behind, it roared with fierce eyes.

Regardless of the small size, but the volume is not small, and the fierceness and cruelty of tigers inside is not weak, just listen to the calls, most people will be frightened.