Chapter 173. Welcome

"Aren't you awake yet?"

    "Not yet."

    "Didn't the doctor say it's all right? These quack doctors! Will they be cured?!" The

    angry old man Qin slapped the back of the chair with his hands full of anger. His appearance is more ruddy than that of a young man, and he looks like a long-lived man.

    He can't come out often. The last time Qin Yiyi got married was the limit that he had been preparing for for a long time, so they couldn't come in the first time when Qin Yiyi gave birth this time. But after knowing that Qin Yiyi was in a coma, the old man almost often flew on both sides, and he did a lot of work in order not to be discovered, which was very hard.

    "Dad, don't be in a hurry. Didn't the doctor tell you everything? It's just that I'm out of strength. It's okay."

    Qin Lihui, as the only daughter who dared to say a few words to Mr. Qin, hurried forward to comfort her father.

    But this time the old man didn't give her any more face, but threw it away angrily.

    "Shengshengsheng! Look, look! It's all right now, now my heart is lying inside, and I don't know when I will wake up, so you are all satisfied!?" Mr. Qin blushed and his neck was thick, this time

    even Meng Huaizu, who always liked to sing against him, didn't come out to speak.

    Although the old man agreed at the beginning, the agreement was coaxed by Qin Yiyi. Now that Qin Yi had an accident after giving birth to a child, how could he not be angry.

    "I'm sorry, Uncle Qin. The baby will be fine, I promise!"

    Gai Wen was also distressed and guilty, he knew Qin Yiyi's physique, but Meng Shichen who persuaded him at the beginning also agreed. With this result today, it can be said that he is also indirectly responsible.

    "Hmph! If something happens to my granddaughter, I won't make it easy for any of you!"

    The old man was so angry that he yelled out almost every sentence. He had a bad temper before, and no one was not afraid of him. And after Qin Yiyi was born, his temper has been greatly restrained, which is also due to Qin Yiyi.

    But now Qin Yiyi has been lying unconscious on the bed for almost a month, which has exceeded the limit of the old man's tolerance. So now he can say that he hates the murderers in front of him very much.

    Everyone kept their heads down and didn't speak. Although it wasn't their fault, they couldn't bear Qin Yiyi's appearance.

    After giving birth that day, everyone thought it was all right, so Qin Yiyi was also pushed out. But not long after it was launched, all the functions of her body began to decline, and the speed was still very fast.

    This frightened everyone. Meng Shichen, who was about to die from crying because of his distress, was notified that Qin Yiyi might die when he recovered, and he went crazy at that time.

    If it wasn't for Qin Jueyuehua and the others going up to suppress him, Gai Wen threatened him with Qin Yiyi's safety in the end, fearing that Meng Shichen who lost his mind would kill everyone present.

    Thinking of the near-death scene, people still have lingering fears many years later. And it is even more confirmed that Meng Shichen without Qin Yiyi is really a demon who came out of hell.

    But fortunately, Qin Yiyi, who had already made the doctors feel that there was a lot of danger, miraculously stabilized all the indicators. It's just that she was still unconscious after that, as if she had never opened her eyes, and fell asleep peacefully.