Chapter 41 Cannon fodder everywhere

Qin Yiyi and Qin Shuang wandered around the tables, and their performance was a lot, and it was not special. It's just that the appearance of the two is too good, and there are very few people with black hair and black eyes, so it still caused quite a sensation.

Qin Shuangke didn't care about this, shouting loudly, "Miss, come here, this cake is delicious."

Qin Yiyi felt very embarrassed. If it was a normal place, let it go. At this time, everyone was trying to have a good first impression. In addition, few people were so loudly upbringing.

Walking over slowly, Qin Shuang called out again, "Miss, here and here!" A lot of people around them looked at Qin Yiyi with curiosity.

Shenglundu is different from ordinary schools. If you are not qualified, you will not be able to enter. Whether you are a personal attendant or something, you must obtain admission qualifications. After a period of buying or agreement between the upper grades, there will be some attendants. But Qin Yiyi was obviously too young, and his face should have been born talent. Someone called her Miss, and neither she nor the girl who called her Miss her had a badge on, so people had to wonder what she was.

When Qin Yi walked up, Qin Shuang happily pointed to a plate of pastries, "Miss, you taste this!" But at this time, someone took her one step first and then took them together.

Qin Shuang's eyes followed, she was a girl about the same size as her, and she seemed to be European by her appearance. Qin Shuang's training is still there. I only blame myself for not being able to do it first. Seeing that the plate is empty, I am embarrassed to throw out his tongue at Qin one by one.

But at this time her upbringing was regarded as being afraid and forbearing, and she joked with disdain, "Hills! Humph."

If she only talked about Qin Shuang, she was still looking at Qin Yiyi. Who would know that Qin Yiyi was the master at a glance, and although she was small, she was already a girl that attracted everyone's attention.

"Shut up your dog's mouth!" Qin Shuang stepped in front of her, stretched out his hand to pinch her neck, with a cruel expression.

This girl should also be a character, except for a moment to flinch away from Qin's hands, she still replied, "You are not brave!"

"You'll know if you are young or not." Qin Shuang showed a gorgeous smile.

Qin Yi knew that this girl was going to be unlucky, but she didn't want to care about it. Grandpa and daddy both told her that she must not be wronged. This was wronged. Let Qin Shuang take care of her, Qin Shuang still believed in Qin's skill. But she looked at this girl a little bit too highly. Qin Shuang's skills were trained with her life. When most people saw her peeing on her pants with fright, she has become more and more serious in the past two years. Although the school has converged a lot, the girl actually only flinched. It seems that the Saint Rundu students are extraordinary.

The girl sneered, "Advise you to get out of the way, or else my brother will come and you will look good with you!"

"I don't know who is great!" Qin Shuang absolutely respected Qin Jue.

When the girl heard Qin Shuang's words, she looked at her a bit, and when she saw that she didn't even bring her badge, she knew that she just came here and didn't understand the rules. Shenglundu who doesn't know, the badge is a status symbol, and the law enforcement team will see it for a while, and they are pretty. And if her brother is a cadre, he will definitely remind her of this, and it is probably another one who does not know the sky is high and the earth is thick.

"Oh? Really? Then let's wait and see!" He said he turned and left.

For this kind of quarrel, it will be staged every day, the students are not uncommon, not many people pay attention to it. When the people left, Qin Shuang didn't find it interesting, so he followed Qin Yi to find Meng Shichen. But the venue was too big, and Qin Yiyi hadn't walked back and forth honestly just now, and Meng Shichen was anxious to look for it here.