Chapter 66 Return

Qin Yiyi did not fly back to England directly, but returned to their original camp.

There is actually no way to fight today. If Qin Jue and the others didn't change the explosives, then there would be no guarantee that Spencer would build a base in one fell swoop. But Qin Jue only had more than 20 people, and Qin Yiyi couldn't let them risk their lives to confirm whether Burt was not. She believed that Burt was so cautious, and his place would definitely be heavily guarded.

Qin Yiyi wasn't that big-hearted. She was far and near. These two dozen people had known herself for so many years, and Qin Yiyi didn't want to see them hurt a little.

But she also cares about the people below. Even if the number of people is not small, everyone is treated equally and equipped with a complete set of safety protection. Bulletproof vests, helmets, etc., are just as good as playing the Flying Tigers in the movie to surround the enemy.

Under this protection, even if they fought the opponent for so long, and the opponent's number was still three times as many as theirs, there were only casualties, which was considered a miracle record.

Most of this group of people saw these advanced things for the first time, and they were flattered when they received them. This proves that one's own existence is being put in the eyes, making these different from evil dogs and others, and the bottom of the people has a kind of unspeakable taste.

In addition, afterwards, I saw that Qin was ruthless towards the enemy one by one, and many people already regarded Qin 11 as a god in their hearts.

I also learned that Qin Yiyi decided to stay one more night in this environment in order to take care of them. Although this group of people would not be obedient, they were grateful but not fake.

Therefore, Gavin's eyes are sharp, and Qin Yi is cold-hearted, but still has a girl's delicateness. The reason why Hundred Steelmaking has turned into a soft finger is not because this group of rough guys eats this way.

Many people were not seriously injured, and Qin Yiyi had some serious injuries. When they came over, Qin Yiyi also asked people to use a plane to take them back for treatment.

It feels like the time has not been too long, but from the time we set off in the morning to when we come back, the sun is setting, and most people have not eaten anything for a day.

After a victory, and fortunately no brothers left, everyone was in a mood for joy. Many people are humming and working, preparing to cook.

Fortunately, this forest is also primitive, and there are still many small beasts. Most of the recruited staff are local or nearby people, and they also know how to hunt.

Food was grilled on the fire, and everyone was eating and chatting around the fire, not at all serious and formal. The sky dimmed a little bit, and the fire flew out of the Martian sky and revolved and disappeared. It was very beautiful.

I don't know who started it, but the group started to improvise, singing, dancing, telling jokes, wrestling, and playing happily.

Qin Yiyi was also happy today, he had eliminated his current heartache, as long as he managed the business well and stabilized, he could go back and accompany his grandfather. Thinking of the old man laughing heartily, Qin Yiyi also became happy.

"Miss, miss, are you just coming to play?"

Qin Shuang was originally cheerful and beautiful, and he was able to play with this group of people. He was pulled over to sing and dance early.

Qin Yiyi was in a good mood, and the corners of his mouth had long since been sitting next to the tent. However, even if she and Meng Shichen didn't do anything, they were so powerful that they didn't dare to offend, so no one dared to invite them.