Chapter 47 The darling of heaven and earth, Qin Yiyi

Sure enough, the impulsive young man couldn't hold back, his eyes were green and he looked at Qin Yiyi, "What baby?"

This questioning tone immediately exchanged a few horrifying glances, including Qin Shuang who seemed to be about to fall asleep just now. The boy was frightened by these eyes, and his spirits aroused. His head was sober and he realized what he had said, and his palms were sweating nervously at the moment.

The young captain glared at him and quickly explained that he shouldn't be stunned with these people at this time.

"Peter is straight-tempered and may offend you. But he is absolutely unintentional. Please don't mind."

This is the first time Qin Yi and a few people have heard the name of one of them. The six people deliberately concealed their names because they wanted to steal Qin Yi's credit from the first few people. Calling out now also shows that he is really anxious.

Qin Yi didn't care about this, and pointed to Qin Shuangqin on the opposite bank of the river. Qin Jue said, "Did you see the shining place across the river? It's there."

Qin Shuang nodded, "My brother and I will go over and have a look first, and then call you if we find out."

The river is not wide, and the voice is louder, and you can hear clearly in this quiet night.

The surface of the water looks quite calm now, but I don't know what it will be like when I descend inside. No one knows the depth, even if there is no danger, after all the weather is cold at night, Meng Shichen will never let Qin Yi get into the river.

Qin nodded to Qin Shuang one by one, asking them to pay attention to safety.

The captain boy came over at this time, his voice was very sincere and kind, and he introduced himself, "My name is Daniel, I am very water-based, and I should be able to help you."

He thought that Qin Shuang said this because some of them had poor water quality and needed to find the way in batches, so he hurried over to take advantage of this opportunity to get in.

Qin Jue didn't say anything as usual, a sneer appeared on his face behind the Yadunis mask, and Qin Shuang said, "Want to divide it?"

Daniel's face was red, but he couldn't see it when he was blocked by the mask, "I absolutely didn't mean it, but I thought that our two teams have been together for so many days, so we should be considered partners. Partners help each other, shouldn't they? "

When Qin Shuang heard this, his eyes appeared bright at night, his innocent and innocent voice, his tone was puzzled, "When are we together?"

There is just one big road. They have long legs and no one can stop them from going. If they are on the same road, they will be together?

Daniel grinned stiffly, "Hehe, this lady is really joking, haven't we been on the same road for the past three days?"

Qin Shuang didn't delve into this aspect with him, and asked in a sincere and innocent tone, "Then you really don't want anything after you help?"

"LOL Yes."

There is no such thing as a question, but no matter what, let's go ahead and talk about it. He hasn't gotten a minute for so many days, he is already very anxious. I really helped, so I don't believe that they would be embarrassed not to give it.

It can only be said that Daniel underestimated Qin Shuang and him. For them, apart from Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen, there was nothing really embarrassing to do.

"We don't need to help, but if you want to follow along, it doesn't matter."

Qin Shuang's words made the other five people excited except Daniel, and they were also upset that they hadn't missed such a good opportunity first. But now since no one opposes it, it is foolish not to follow the past.