Chapter 126 Negotiating with the Pirates

This person's beauty still has a great advantage. For example, Qin Yiyi is now angry. Not only is he not annoying, but he looks cute.

    Compared with her usual non-human fireworks appearance, now she looks more agile and real.

    Because of her words, the expressions of the people at the table were different.

    Donald smiled at her tolerantly, Leth's eyes were also stained with a faint smile, and Haiwang himself loved to laugh, and the corners of his lips could be seen how much better Qin Yiyi made him feel.

    Meng Shichen was more convenient, and he liked it in his heart. The big hand placed on Qin Yiyi's waist directly rubbed his small face twice, and it felt good.

    Qin Yi pushed Meng Shichen's hand away, pouted with dissatisfaction.

    Seeing her appearance, Meng Shichen laughed softly when provoked.

    But other than these few people, the others present were not in a good mood. The current situation is so urgent, they might die in the next second, so there is no mood to make fun of it.

    "Mr. Donald, what do you think?"

    Interrupting possible disputes, Adonis' father, Cyril, asked the most wanted question of the people present.

    Donald looked back at Qin Yiyi, who was struggling with Meng Shichen's big hand, and pointed at the table.

    "At present, there is no other way. And Master Lanrist's idea coincides with what we originally discussed."

    This sentence was uttered by Donald, and the people present felt that it was easier to accept it. Because Meng Shichen is a junior no matter what, and it would make anyone feel uncomfortable to be ordered by the junior in such a tone.

    Everyone discussed it roughly, and finally agreed to this method.

    "That's the only way to go. I hope everyone can mobilize their resources as much as possible to prepare for us to overcome this difficulty."

    Les didn't speak in the audience, and Neptune nodded to Donald in agreement.

    Looking at Meng Shichen again, he was just teasing Qin Yiyi over there, with a smile on his lips that didn't show any worry at all. With this appearance, there are even more dissatisfied people.

    "Do you have any other comments?"

    Donald's voice to Qin Yiyi was obviously softer, but everyone thought it was a matter of Qin Yiyi's identity, and no one thought about it.

    Once again, he pushed away the big hand that wanted to pinch his face, but failed, the small mouth and a small white tooth gleamed, leaving a circle of small red tooth marks on the back of the white and flawless hand.

    Teasing the irritable Qin Yiyi really feels like teasing Xiao Xiao. Meng Shichen now somewhat understands why Qin Yiyi likes to tease Xiaoxiao so much, but Xiaoxiao can't compare with his own baby, who is much cuter.

    He was not angry that Qin Yiyi bit himself hard, but the corners of his lips curved even more.

    Qin Yiyi always corrects when he realizes his mistakes, and he hardly ever gets into any awkward situations with Meng Shichen. After biting, he vented his irritability. Looking at the back of his hand where the teeth marks had been bitten out, he opened his small mouth again.

    But this time it wasn't biting, but holding it in his mouth, and his little tongue licked lightly on the skin where the teeth marks had been bitten out.