Chapter 171. The past of Shuangjue

The mansion is on the hillside, with the main house in the middle and several smaller villas next to it. The mountain road below is pitch-black. This area is all Rothschild's place, and no one will come.

    But what people couldn't see in the dark was that a group of people went up the mountain quietly without driving or lighting up.

    The main house is the only place where Rothschild's owner can live. The old owner just passed away, and the new owner, his second son Joseph, moved in with his family from the small villa next to it today.

    "Father, where's my little bear?"

    Joseph was obviously in a good mood today. He looked down at his little daughter who was usually clingy and coquettish, and bent down to hug her.

    "Cinthia, this is our new home, isn't it beautiful?"

    Cynthia looked around at this seemingly serious and confinement place with her big watery eyes, and shook her head.

    "I don't like it. It's dark and it's all wood."

    The child is young and has a simple personality. When he sees this expensive sandalwood furniture, he doesn't know how to like it. I only know that there is no big soft leather sofa, and there is no warmth in the original home.

    Joseph frowned, apparently unhappy. His little wife next to him hurried forward and patted Cynthia on the back.

    "Cinthia, tell Mummy, are you too happy, so you said the wrong thing?"

    Looking at her Mummy, Cynthia was puzzled, but still nodded ignorantly. Because she felt that Mommy wanted her to nod.

    After handing Cynthia in his arms to the woman, Joseph was still not very happy.

    "Remember, you can't let her call you Mommy outside, it's very disrespectful!"

    The woman lowered her head quickly, her voice was full of beauty.

    "I remember. Are you tired? I'll give you a good massage at night."

    Seeing the woman's still young and beautiful figure, and her provocative words, Joseph smiled.

    "Okay, I'll go there after cleaning up."

    "Then I'll take Cynthia down first."

    "Go."

    Joseph has five children and four wives, and Cynthia is not the most favored. But because her mother was the last one brought in, she may not be fresh yet, so she is very favored by Joseph, and even living with Cynthia among the children is the most comfortable.

    As soon as the woman left with Cynthia in her arms, a brown-haired boy walked in from the outside. The boy looked about * years old, his dark green eyes looked magnificent and attractive, and he was still talking on the phone while holding the phone in his hand.

    "Honey, of course I remember you. Huh? What did you say your name is?" "

    Baby, don't play this kind of game anymore, we are not kids."

    "Okay, I get it, I'll have a party in two days I will invite you."

    "Well, that's it, give me a kiss. Boo~"

    Joseph looked at his little son, and the brows that had been stretched just now frowned even tighter.

    "Ken!"

    The phone that had just hung up rang again. The phone in that era was as big as a brick, and it felt a little funny to hold it in the hands of a young boy.