Chapter 86. Return to the other body by the way of the other

The big headline in the newspaper.

"Complying discipline and law is empty talk--the offenders are actually officials' children!"

Of course it’s okay to see this. The key is that the following is completely different from what was originally sent to the newspaper, but it became her—Jiang Yuting.

Looking at the content again, holding the newspaper Jiang Yuting has completely lost the disapproval just now.

He raised his head tremblingly and looked at her grandfather staring fiercely. Although his mouth was tightly pressed, anyone could see the magnitude of the tremor.

At this moment, his face was pale, he hurriedly asked for help and looked at his father, "Dad, Dad."

"boom"

A loud noise came from the old man, and Jiang Yuting almost fell to the ground in fright.

The voice was already crying, "Grandpa, no, it's not that she wrote like this, you listen to me..."

"What else to say! Waste!"

The old man patted the table again, then closed his eyes vigorously, his voice gloomy.

The middle-aged man, Jiang Yuting's father, Jiang Tianwei stepped forward.

"Dad, don't get angry first, they are still young and have to teach it slowly, so don't hurt your body."

The old man also didn't want to know what happened. It was obvious that the Qin family did it, so all the pace of the present will be disrupted. He has to think hard about what to do next.

This Jiang Yuting thing was indeed done by the Qin family, but it was not the Qin family but Qin Yiyi. It's just that her information is clearly kept secret, and no one knows her true ability. Even if she is a genius to go to college in advance for a child who is not yet an adult, no one will be wary of her.

But this is exactly what Qin Yiyi wants to achieve. While everyone relaxes their vigilance against her, she can easily accomplish a lot of things.

On the same day, Qin Jue had already investigated and found out that the caller was Jiang Yuting, and found out that she had also sent the incident to the newspaper.

Qin Shuang was very angry when he heard that, his eyes sullen, "This woman is really looking for death! Miss, do you want to?"

Qin waved his hand one by one, "Not yet."

Qin Shuang wondered, Qin Yiyi had never been able to wait for someone, and was unwilling to give any chance to be an enemy with her. As long as it was discovered, it was the fate of death without a whole body, which was deeply shocked even at the beginning.

I don't understand why her living environment is so happy, but she has developed such a hateful personality.

"Miss, will it be troublesome to keep her in the future?"

Qin looked up at Qin Shuang one by one, and Qin Shuang was taken aback.

"Qin Shuang."

"Yes."

"This is Country Z."

"I understand, but we don't need to be afraid of anyone."

"Not to be afraid, but to save trouble."

Seeing that Qin Shuang couldn't understand, Qin Yiyi also understood her.

I'm used to staying outside, and Qin Shuang is used to getting rid of the trouble first, coupled with Qin's one-by-one methods. And now that Qin Yiyi already has a certain amount of power, Qin Shuang feels relieved to do it.