Chapter 122 The three giants in the ring

Qin Yiyi didn't know what time he fell asleep, and when Meng Shichen let her go, but when he opened his eyes, he still saw Meng Shichen's affectionate eyes as before.

    A conditioned reflex flinched, Meng Shichen hurriedly hugged her tightly to prevent her from escaping.

    The big hand gently patted the little baby's back, the warm kiss also fell on the forehead, and the voice was soft.

    "Baby, did you scare you?"

    When Meng Shichen woke up last night, the little baby under him had already passed out. Tears were still hanging from the corners of his eyes, and his whole body was covered in red plum-like hickeys.

    Seeing Qin Yiyi like this, although it was more attractive, Meng Shichen's heart ached even more.

    I finally managed to control my desire to run again, I hugged my little baby to wash my body, and took another hot bath. During the process, I continued to massage and apply a special ointment to relieve pain and eliminate hickeys on the skin.

    After such a big move, Qin Yiyi, who is usually sensitive to even the slightest disturbance, didn't even wake up, which made Meng Shichen feel more distressed while constantly blaming himself.

    When Meng Shichen stopped, the sky was already getting bright, so he just kept helping Qin Yi massage his body, then looked at her and guarded her.

    Seeing her conditioned reflex avoidance after waking up, Meng Shichen's heart was pricked by a needle. For fear that Qin Yiyi would be afraid that he would hate him, he quickly hugged her tightly to prevent her from breaking out of his arms.

    The big hand behind him, stroking his back constantly, reminded Qin Yi of the strong restraint that prevented her from escaping last night. That gentle kiss fell on her forehead, reminding Qin Yiyi that yesterday, those thin lips worshipped her whole body with scorching warmth. Doting soft words sounded, but the words that echoed in my ears last night were the words that tempted me and called me like a magic voice.

    Qin Yiyi's little face began to blushed gradually, and her fair skin slowly turned pink, so cute.

    Seeing the little baby in his arms not only didn't mean to blame, but also shyly and shyly huddled in his arms, Meng Shichen's heart began to sway again, and even his soul felt that Qin Yiyi's frown and smile easily Can get out of the body. If it wasn't for being too crazy last night for fear of scaring the little baby again, Meng Shichen couldn't help it even if he was beaten to death.

    After stabilizing his emotions and body, he asked softly.

    "Baby, did it hurt you last night? Did it make you feel uncomfortable?"

    Thinking of how the little baby was so tired and lethargic with tears in his eyes, Meng Shichen felt that the scene made his muscles twitch and ache.

    Qin Yi recalled how he felt last night, his face was even more rosy, and he shook his head honestly.

    After getting the answer, Meng Shichen's heart finally felt a lot better, and he pulled Qin Yiyi into his arms again, and suddenly asked a bloody question that all men would ask.

    "Is the baby comfortable? Do you like it?"

    Ordinary girls would avoid questions shyly, or say a few words of coquettish anger, but Qin Yiyi was not developed such a shy character at all.

    He finally raised his head to look at Meng Shichen, saw the pity and vague expectation in his eyes, and nodded again.

    "Well, it's comfortable, I like it."