Chapter 63 Who are you

The girl looked at the man in charge as she panted the more she hit in front of her, and laughed. "It's not very good! Only at this level, you dare to come out and block the way, do you want to call your boss out and fight? But I don't think it is too good."

"You!" The man in charge blushed. At this moment, the young lady was ridiculed because he was tired. Her eyes were burning and she almost burned the girl to death to relieve her anger.

"What are you! Am I right? My English is still quite standard." Because the location is the UK, so naturally even people from country Z have to use English to communicate.

Before I could reply here, a very beautiful voice sounded. Just listening to it made people soften their bones and softened their body.

"You are not right, and your English is not good!"

The girl and the people watching the excitement in the arena were all looking for the direction of the voice. They saw Qin Shuang with amorous feelings all over the door.

Qin Shuang's figure is even hotter than four years ago. His white and delicate skin makes his hands itchy and itchy, and his face is completely retreated and tender, and he has a charming temperament in every move. He is simply a stunner!

"hiss."

There was a constant gasp in the venue, and even the women's eyes lit up. The only man who was with the girl didn't know what he was thinking, and he lowered his eyes and didn't show much interest in Qin Shuang.

"Who is this chick? My god, it's so tempting! Lao Tzu's nosebleed is about to come out."

"Go, investigate me, what is the origin of this woman."

"Do you know her? I haven't seen her before. It stands to reason that this young master can't let go of such a beautiful girl!"

Qin Shuang's voice was discussed all over the hall, and Qin Shuang didn't care, and raised his hand to lift the long wavy hair behind him. This seductive move caused a series of inhalation noises.

The girl glanced at her senior brother, and saw that he had no reaction, she turned to Qin Shuangdao, "Huh, coquettish!"

Qin Shuang was not angry either, the corners of his mouth smiled so much, "It's much better than you are not showing off."

"Cut, I don't compare to a big brainless woman like you."

Qin Shuang looked at the small bulge in front of the girl, pointed a finger, then covered her mouth and chuckled, "That's right, can you still call the chest in your area?"

"You're looking for death!" The girl had been indifferent and her expression turned gloomy. It seemed that she was talking about her sore spots.

It is also true that Asians have always been less plump than Europeans, but they also have their own exquisiteness. But obviously the girl didn't think so, she attacked Qin Shuang without saying a word.

"Heh, I should be the one who said this!" Qin Shuang's smile at the corner of her mouth made her look like a beautiful vampire demon, full of temptation and terrible blood.

The girl stretched her fist straight, and Qin Shuang was right up.

Qin Shuang's strange girl nickname was not in vain. The two fisted, Qin Shuang had nothing to do, but beat the girl back again and again, and stopped until he hit the table.

The girl's eyes were solemn, but the next moment it became gloomy, her hand shook, and she took it out with a weapon on her body.

Worthy of being an ancient family of Z, the weapon is to go back to ancient times, and it is actually a nine-section whip.