Chapter 62The Hidden Family of Z Country

How could Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen not hear any movement in the room, the father must have made a deliberate sound afterwards, the volume was not controlled, and the whole building was shocked.

Qin lay on the bed laughing and rolling back and forth, looking at Meng Shichen, the black face next to him, and finally stopped laughing and added joy.

"Hahaha. Brother, you have to pay attention, or grandpa won't let you go."

Obviously Meng Shichen would follow Qin Yiyi's wishes in everything, but when faced with his welfare, he would not let go. Every time Qin Yiyi was bewildered by him to death, and let him kiss enough to count, Qin Yiyi said nothing about this.

Meng Shichen looked at Qin Yiyi, suddenly curled his lips and smiled, and the charming look really made Qin Yi look dumbfounded for a moment.

At this moment, Meng Shichen suddenly bullied her body, slipping like a loach so that she couldn't catch Qin one by one, so that she couldn't escape. The big hand also helped Qin one by one to grasp the top of the slim waist, Qin was afraid of itching, and he calmed down.

Although the two had lived together for so many years, and had kissed four years ago, Meng Shichen had a good control. Apart from kissing, there was nothing more to do. He wanted Qin Yi to get used to it a little bit, but didn't want her to take possession of her when she was unprepared and didn't understand.

Although she couldn't bear the torment in her body and mind, she still waited patiently for her to grow up, because Qin Yiyi was his precious baby, so he cherished it and worshiped.

I have to say that Meng Shichen's love for Qin has permeated into his life bit by bit. He pretended to have everything about Qin Yiyi in his mind. Before, it was Qin Yiyi who lived in all details, and then it was Qin Yiyi and his future. Even for himself, he wouldn't wrong Qin Yiyi a little bit, even if Qin Yiyi himself wanted to.

I thought Meng Shichen would transform into a wolf as usual, but he just watched himself without moving. Qin Yi whispered, "Brother."

Meng Shichen's cold voice was full of affection and affection, "The baby is fourteen years old."

Qin Yiyi had passed her fourteenth birthday a few days ago, how could she forget it. When Meng Shichen mentioned it, he nodded.

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"Before, they were already big girls."

Well, there is such a saying. Qin nodded again one by one.

"The baby has grown up."

In addition to longing for Qin one by one in Meng Shichen's eyes, he still sighed. He has guarded this little girl for fourteen years, and will continue to guard it in the future, no matter what, he can't take Qin Yi away from him.

Qin Yiyi also saw the emotion in Meng Shichen's eyes, moved in his heart, raised his arms around Meng Shichen's neck, and responded in a low voice.

"Well, my brother and I have been together for fourteen years."

Thanks to you, not only for these fourteen years, I have never even dared to think about life before. And in front of you, I love you deeply.

Meng Shichen suddenly laughed, his eyebrows glowing, "My baby."

Qin Yiyi followed with a smile, "Your baby."

The two embraced and slept, leaving a warm room.

The next morning, Qin Yiyi caught the morning flight back to the UK. This time he didn't let him take it off from his home. He thought that he still wouldn't let them suffer that. He would feel uncomfortable when he watched his grandfather lose.