Chapter 80 Your last name

Hua Chuyao's voice was soft and weak by the standard, and of course it was a big deal.

However, because the Ji family brothers were heading in the direction of Qin Yi, people's eyes naturally followed.

It happened to see that Hua Chuyao was about to talk to Qin Yi who had never dared to talk to each other, and the surrounding area became silent consciously, pricking up her ears and waiting to see if there was any material for them to gossip.

And this effect is exactly what Hua Chuyao wants, she just lets everyone hear and everyone sees.

I really didn't expect Qin Yiyi to be so cooperative and let her encounter such a good opportunity.

Looking at Qin Yiyi with gentle eyes like water, I didn't know, but I really thought she was a good sister.

This expression made Qin Shuang laugh while looking at her.

"Hahaha, with the look in your eyes, I don't know if you have a crush on our lady! But it's a pity that you found the wrong partner."

After that, he nodded solemnly, as if it were true.

Hua Chuyao's body tightened a bit when the person next to her looked like no eyes, but she still didn't move and her expression didn't change.

I have to say that she seems to be forbearing over the years, so that her superficial skills have become more and more sufficient.

Qin Yiyi didn't even tremble his eyelashes during the whole process, apparently he didn't feel much about Hua Chuyao.

In fact, if Hua Chuyao stopped looking for faults, Qin Yiyi would think about the things in his previous life and pass away. She has been very well and very busy, and she doesn't want to waste her free time to entangle with her forever.

Hua Chuyao used to make her a bad childhood, and her life has become worse. At least before, no one knew how to bully himself.

The blame is only for her cowardly character before, which led to the later ending. However, if Hua Chuyao survived, the enmity would be avenged. Qin Yiyi is not a slammer. As long as you can't mess with me, I will not be you.

It's a pity that Hua Chuyao obviously didn't think so. She had completely attributed her misery to Qin Yiyi, so how could she just forget it.

She is not a foreign language department, and with Qin Yiyi's personality, of course she knew that Hua Chuyao had investigated clearly when she was a child.

Since it is not a foreign language department, it is unlikely that I will come to attend the class. There are also professors from other faculties, so she just came to the foreign language department and didn't go to her major?

Hua Chuyao still doesn't have the kind of ability like Qin Yiyi does not need to take credits, so the chance of coming here to find faults is very high.

Seeing that Qin Yi was silent, Hua Chuyao's eyes flickered, and the corners of her mouth faintly turned upwards.

The expression is soft, "Sister."

"Who is this person? How is it called the school girl? Her sister?"

"I don't know, but when you look at the school girl, you obviously don't care about her."

"Is there a story?"

"Who knows! Don't say it, don't say it, watch a good show, watch a good show."

The surrounding discussion gradually rose, and Qin Yiyi still read his book quietly as if he hadn't heard it.

Qin Shuang suddenly sneered, "I said this aunt, who are you? Our lady is an only child, no sister!"