Chapter 99 The enemy ends, Meng Shichen is dependent on life and death

The girl's low voice sounded, and it was obvious that she could hear her unhappiness.

"Dellick, can you let her go."

The young man, Dalike, raised his hand and said with a smile.

"Of course. Since Miss Qin has already arrived, of course I will keep my word and let go." said to the subordinates, "Send Miss Qin's mother back safely."

Looking at the girl in front of him, the man curled his lips and smiled.

"Miss Beautiful, I have heard of your name for a long time. Now we can finally have a good chat."

They watched every move outside, so of course Dalik knew if it was alone.

But no one answered him, but stood there quietly. Dailik also understood that this was waiting for the news that Hua Yunshang arrived home safely.

"Move a stool for Miss Qin."

Dalik instructed his subordinates to move a stool and sit down for the girl who hadn't seen him on the other side, and then sat down by herself, just waiting for an hour.

People who do big things don't even have this little patience, so Dai Lik waited very calmly.

The phone rang and answered the phone, Qin Shuang's voice came over there.

"It's safe."

After hanging up the phone, Dai Lik stood up.

"Well, Miss Qin, your mother has arrived, should we talk about our affairs?"

The girl's expression suddenly changed to disapproval, which made Dalik feel that something was wrong.

Smiled, Delick said.

"Miss Qin, I already notified the Qin family when you came, and I hope you don't mind."

The girl jumped her eyebrows and curled her mouth at him, but still made no sound.

Delick shrugged his shoulders, staring at the girl in front of her, paying attention to her expression, spit out something tentatively.

"It seems that Miss Qin is not as good as the rumors. She has such a good relationship with her family."

He turned his head to the hand and whispered softly, "Go and call the Jiang family."

The Qin family has indeed received a call, and they are discussing it.

"Chief, I'll call you."

Because the call was an outside line, Qin Guosheng didn't pick it up right away, but asked the guard.

"who is it?"

The guard said, "I didn't say there, but it was related to Miss Eleven."

"all?"

The old man of the Meng family also listened to Qin Guosheng.

"Go pick it up, maybe one by one let people find us something."

Qin Guosheng answered the phone in the office.

"Hello, who?"

Qin Guosheng passed with a majestic voice, and a young man over there that had never heard of it.

"Hello, Chief Qin, it doesn't matter who I am. The important thing is that I have something to tell you."

Qin Guosheng's face was darkened by his strange tone, but he continued to listen.

"That's right, Miss Qin is here as a guest. I hope you can give me the information about Jiang's family in your hand, and then Miss Qin will go back safely."