Chapter 89. Humiliating Jiang Yuting

Jiang Yuting didn't see Qin Shuang's arms stretch out just now, she also deliberately ran into it.

"Funny, you get rid of it yourself, why should I pick it up for you!"

Although the girls around didn't dare to agree, but their eyes also meant the same.

"I'll say it again, pick it up for me."

Qin Shuang's voice did not fluctuate, but it made people feel great pressure.

How could Jiang Yuting stand it, her face flushed.

Now bow your head, then you will lose all your face.

"what happened?"

The Ji family brothers will definitely report as soon as Qin Yi shows up, and even the teachers of the foreign language department are already familiar with them.

"Brother Ji..."

The relationship between the Qin family and the Jiang family has deteriorated. Although the Ji family did not make any major moves, in fact, the main contradiction is that everyone knows that the Ji and Jiang family are the main contradiction. But I don't know what the Jiang family thinks, because Jiang Yuting has been obsessed with the Ji family brothers.

"Miss pen was knocked off by her."

Qin Shuang only said one thing, the Ji family brothers looked at Jiang Yuting and their eyes were not good.

The pen was indeed Qin Yiyi, and Qin Shuang would bring the pen when he was not in class. Besides, Qin's one stroke is of great use.

"Jiang Yuting, you are really unrepentant."

"Why do you always help her! What's so good about her, she already has a boyfriend, right? What are you looking forward to!?"

The Ji family brothers always treated her with this attitude, and coupled with the pressure from all sides, Jiang Yuting finally broke out and spoke out the words that had been holding back in her heart.

Ji Yichen and Ji Yisu's first reaction was to look at Qin Yiyi.

Unexpectedly, Qin Yiyi didn't care about this little thing at all, and quietly lowered his head to read. But seeing her reaction, the two of them couldn't say whether they should be happy or sad.

Turning his head to look at Jiang Yuting again, his eyes have changed from the original faint disgust to the murderous cruel.

Jiang Yuting's words were like piercing through the hearts of the two of them who had been carefully protecting a thin layer of paper, how could they not be angry.

"Shut your mouth! And don't pester us again in the future, otherwise, you won't want to see the consequences."

After almost gritting their teeth and saying these words, the two gave Jiang Yuting a fierce look at the same time, then walked to the seat behind Qin Yiyi and sat down without making a sound.

The two were really angry. Even if Jiang Yuting never looked at her expression again, she knew that if they could, they would actually want to tear her up.

I couldn't tell whether it was despair or something, Jiang Yuting didn't want to stay here for a moment. Being said that by someone I like, I am still a girl and I definitely can't stand it. Although she always likes to fight Qin Yi one by one, it is a bit annoying, but she does not deny that she is clean in terms of emotions.

Regardless of what the eyes of the people around him were, tears were in his eyes, and he turned to rush out.

She couldn't stay here anymore, and she didn't have the face to stay.