Chapter 188. Rebirth - the only favorite (the finale)

Hearing Qin Jue's words, Qin Yiyi's eyes immediately turned sharp.

    Those thick black eyes like splashed ink were extremely bright, so bright that even Qin Jue and the others dared not look at him.

    "Just found out?"

    Qin Yi said in a bad tone, and everyone knew that she was angry.

    This time is extremely critical, even Qin Yiyi deliberately stayed at home to preside over the overall situation, just to ensure the safety of Gai Wen and Qin Sheng. But after all the calculations, she looked at Nat so hard that he tried to escape several times but failed, but Les, who she felt proud of and disdained to do these things, escaped alone.

    "I'm sorry."

    Qin Jue bowed his head to apologize, Qin Yiyi's fist was clenched for an instant, and then let go.

    "Go and transfer people, the people in the family can't move, and everyone in the base is sent to the cemetery. Put pressure on the British government so that they don't interfere with our actions. Inform the person in charge of the Russian side and destroy the Celt family at all costs." Strongholds in various places. Finally, all the human resources that have been sorted out a while ago are mobilized."

    Qin Yiyi's series of orders made the pores of the people present open. They all know that this is a big war coming, and this big war will be like a missile explosion, which will bring about a huge destruction effect quickly and quickly.

    Of course, the destruction can also be two-sided, so there can be no mistakes on either side.

    Qin Jue's voice was so serious and cautious for the first time, his whole body tensed up.

    "Miss, please don't worry."

    Qin Jue went down, and Qin Yiyi said to Yuehua again.

    "Contact Moon Valley, and dispatch all the garrison troops in country Z to closely protect those people I have told you before. Remember, I don't allow a little mistake. If you find any suspicious person, don't hesitate to ask the reason, shoot and kill! "

    Qin Yiyi said the last four words so heavily that Yuehua's calm eyes trembled.

    Yuehua knew in her heart that Qin took over Moon Valley one by one, spent a lot of money and time to train for so long, just to protect her family in country Z. Now she is going to tear herself apart with the Celt family. In order to prevent the other party from jumping over the wall in a hurry, or if something unexpected happens, Yue Gu is going to go all out this time.

    "Yes, Patriarch."

    This was the first time Yuehua answered Qin Yiyi in such a formal tone, which represented his attitude and his promise.

    "Qin Shuang."

    Finally it was his turn, Qin Shuang smiled excitedly, wishing he could kill those who dared to harm the young master right now.

    "It's Miss!"

    "Contact me the Russian government, and also, to mobilize the latest batch of munitions developed by Curry, and that global positioning satellite."

    Qin Shuang's pupils shrank, any of these things is enough to make the whole world The country is crazy, miss, are you going to give it away?

    "Understood!"

    But no matter what Qin Yiyi said, she just had to do it, and always believed that Miss was right. This was Qin Shuang's principle.

    After almost instructing everyone, Qin Yiyi suddenly looked at Tasha who was standing quietly by the side.