Chapter 13 Farewell to the past

Hua Wence heard her granddaughter cry and explained, but first thought of it but not believing her.

It's not that he doesn't love Hua Chuyao, it's because he knows what kind of character his granddaughter is and what kind of child Qin Yiyi is. Although he is not a person who deals with people all year round, he comes here at a special time. If he didn't wink, how could he have helped the Qin family. What's more, no matter how clever a child is, how can he be better than an old man who is more than half a hundred years old.

Although his granddaughter didn't go to see him often, how could the child believe that all discerning people could see clearly, or else he wouldn't let Qin Guosheng, who had always been serious and domineering, be responsive to her, just to understand that the child was not a foolish person.

Hua Wence didn't speak, and looked straight into Hua Chuyao's eyes. After all, Hua Chuyao was a child, and he knew that his grandfather was not as easy to talk as his grandmother, and his expression became stiff, and his eyes became evasive.

Seeing this Hua Wence also understood, it must be his granddaughter who caused the trouble, but he thought it was Hua Chuyao unintentionally caused it. The granddaughter and granddaughter, one is owed something, the other is really love, palms and backs are all flesh, what should he do?

Stopping the pace of going out, taking Hua Chuyao to admit his mistake is affirmative, and he will take responsibility for doing something wrong. But the Qin family must be angry now. I am really afraid that Qin Guosheng will do something in a hurry. If it affects his daughter, it won't be good. His daughter, hey.

Thinking of this, letting go of Hua Chuyao's hand, turned around and went into the house. He wanted to wait a while to call his daughter and ask what was going on. He also had to think hard about how to compensate his poor little granddaughter.

Hua Chuyao didn't know if his grandfather believed her words, but when he saw his grandfather entered the house and never came out, she should not go to see Qin Yiyi, that is, she believed her own words. She knew that if children were disobedient, adults would not like it. Hua Chuyao was relieved and smiled immediately. How old is a child, but no matter how much he has a heart, where he can mature.

Qin Yiyi was told that she needed to be hospitalized, and the father immediately transferred her to the higher ward, asking her granddaughter to be as comfortable as possible.

When Qin Yi wakes up, he only feels pain all over his body and his head in a daze. Thinking of getting up, but seeing that she was covered with gauze, the memory began to slowly return.

After a while, I turned my face and saw that I couldn't help but stared at Meng Shichen and her family with worry, but his face was still not held back and turned red.

"Baby, babe, babe." Meng Shichen couldn't express his peace of mind when he saw the little babe wake up.

Qin Yi looked at Meng Shichen and knew that he was frightened. He didn't know if it had caused a shadow on the child. He gave him a big smile and called, "Brother Chen."

Meng Shichen listened to the baby's weak voice. Although it was sweet to his heart, he still avoided making her tired. He smiled gently and stopped talking to her, only gently pulling her little hand.

Seeing that his granddaughter was also awake, Mr. Qin kept putting his heart back into his stomach slowly, jokingly said, "My dear dear, why didn't I see my grandfather, I only knew you were good with your brother Chen." At this time, he watched. The Meng's boy occupies a good position in front of his granddaughter's bed, and he doesn't feel that annoying anymore.

Qin Yi knew that Grandpa could tease him, that would definitely be because the injury was not serious, so he relaxed, and opened his mouth to act coquettishly, "I like Grandpa one by one, good grandpa!"