Chapter 37 Ending the Ugly

Haji looked at the rough sea behind him, but he couldn't see anyone, and suddenly turned around and shouted to the villagers.

    "Villagers! We missed the sea god's daughter once again!"

    Seeing the frightened and terrified faces of the villagers below, Haji's lips curled slightly.

    "This time, Lord Poseidon gave me an oracle in anger. He said that it was because of the interference of outsiders. Because of them, he missed his daughter."

    Haji had just finished speaking, and before he could continue to incite the following The villagers were caught by Medusala standing behind them.

    "What nonsense are you talking about!"

    Haji ignored Medusa's cold eyes, and a sinister light flashed through Chu's squinted eyes.

    "Don't think that I don't know about your deal."

    Medusa's eyes flickered for a moment, but this time Haji thought Medusa was guilty, and he was more sure of his guess.

    "It's true that I have a deal with Qin, but she didn't promise me, and it's not what you think."

    Haji shook off Medusala's hand holding his arm, and sneered.

    "Do you think I will believe what you said? Don't worry, I will never let you succeed."

    Just after saying this, Haji disappeared in front of Medusa with that weird movement . When Medusa saw his whereabouts, he found that his people were already in the crowd, surrounded by a group of villagers kneeling.

    "Let's go."

    Qin Yiyi felt bad just now, and then saw Medusa waving anxiously at her, Meng Shichen had already turned around with her arms in his arms.

    But this island is their place, and how fast these people can run.

    "It's them, those outsiders. Their filthy breath disturbed Lord Seagod's judgment, made him miss the opportunity to find his daughter, and made us lose the envoy of the god who guarded our home again!"

    Haji didn't need to say the rest. The eyes of the villagers were all red with excitement.

    "Kill them! They are sinners!"

    "Use them to sacrifice to the Sea God! Use them to ask for forgiveness from the Sea God!"

    "Sacrifice to the Sea God! Sacrifice to the Sea God!" The

    villagers' emotions were completely mobilized. Although he said that he couldn't go forward due to the obstruction of the two of them, anyone could tell that the whole village wanted to catch Qin Yi and the others immediately and sink them into the sea.

    They don't often come to outsiders here at all, it can be said that almost no outsiders come here. Even the people who came were sacrifices, and the blood-cold villagers didn't treat those people as human beings at all. But now when it comes to outsiders, there is no need to guess, everyone immediately thinks of Qin Yi and others. Their appearance a few days ago was still fresh in the villagers' memory.

    Because of the outstanding looks of this group of people, which were more beautiful than the previous sacrifices, they thought that Master Qiqi had found the Sea God's daughter, so they showed a friendly look towards Qin Yiyi and the others. But today when they sacrificed to the Sea God, they didn't think much about it, only now did they realize that there was no Qin Yiyi at all.

    Now Haji said that they interfered with Seagod's judgment, and it was no wonder that the villagers didn't want to throw them into the sea immediately to appease Seagod's anger.