Chapter 71 The baby is not happy

There was thick fog in the woods. Although Qin Yiyi ran away, but could not see the road, he could only evade and catch up with the bee based on his feelings.

"Pull my clothes." Yuehua ran to Qin Yi.

Qin pulled Yuehua one by one, handed it over to the corner of his clothes, and ran after him.

Two people thought they ran a long distance, but in fact they just ran a lap. There is no shelter around, and there is no water source, if the bee really catches up, the two people will only die.

"Do not be afraid."

As Yuehua ran, she took time to comfort Qin Yiyi.

Qin Yi was scared, thinking about Meng Shichen with all his heart. She just wanted to go out now to make sure whether Meng Shichen had found it.

Yuehua seemed to be very proficient in gossip mazes, and after not running with Qin Yiyi for long, the buzzing behind really gradually faded away.

However, the two did not stop, and ran quickly. As he ran, the dense fog around seemed to fade, and suddenly he suddenly opened up in front of him.

The forest in the back mountain actually leads to another channel at the bottom of the valley. It's just that no one knows because the formations and mechanisms have been manipulated by the outside world.

But Qin Yiyi and Yuehua were lucky, and they came along the way, but they didn't encounter any organs.

"Are you all okay."

As soon as Qin Yiyi and Yuehua stood still, they saw Yue Meiyin worries in front of them.

"I just saw the bee pouring out suddenly, and I was worried about you, but I couldn't get out anyhow when I got here somehow. Fortunately, you are all right."

Yue Meiyin's expression really looked at Qin Yiyi and Yuehua, but Qin Yiyi suddenly looked up at her at this moment. With her calm and unwavering eyes, Yue Meiyin felt that Qin Yiyi had seen her through, and her eyes were slightly dodging. .

But Qin Yiyi didn't say anything, just glanced at it, and then looked away.

There was an open space in front of them, and Qin Yiyi saw a human skeleton not far away, which was almost weathered.

It seemed that Qin Yi had already entered the inner circle, but Qin Yi said nothing, but made the other two feel that she was not very happy.

There was a buzzing behind them, and the bees didn't know whether they were fascinated or blocked from entering, but they did not retreat. It seemed that the road could no longer be taken.

In this case, you must click to find the exit.

Qin Yi walked inside as soon as he raised his foot, and Yuehua moved two steps to block her from walking in front of her.

Knowing that the two would not answer, Yue Meiyin followed.

This open space looked like a round ground, and the ground was paved with stone bricks. Qin Yiyi always felt that they had been specially arranged in a shape, but she couldn't see it if she didn't understand it.

Before she could ask, Yuehua suddenly blocked her from moving forward.

Looking down at Qin Yiyi, Qin Yiyi also looked up at him, and the two of them rarely looked at each other.

Yuehua curled her lips slightly and looked very happy. This subtle expression was always noticed by Yue Meiyin, and his eyes were surging, but the expression did not change.

"It's the formation, follow me."

Qin Yi nodded without being hypocritical.

The two ignored Yue Meiyin, Qin Yiyi didn't care about other people's life or death, and Yuehua didn't know if she had seen Yue Meiyin directly.