Chapter 2 The beginning of a happy life

Qin Yiyi and his mother didn't go home until the day before the full moon. It wasn't that they were in bad health. The two of them were being taken care of. But the old man is not worried about his granddaughter. He always feels that the little man is too small and tender, too fragile, and can not blow the air without blowing it, how dirty it is outside! If it were not for the full moon wine tomorrow, the old man would have to let his granddaughter stay until he thought he was strong. I have to say that Qin Yiyi abruptly had been a soldier for a lifetime, and the old man came and went in the mud and forced him to become a guardian of the environment in the 21st century.

The old man in the previous life passed away early. Although the family was also taken care of by his grandfather and his comrades, he could only say that he was well-off. Unlike the present, living in high-level wards with separate bathrooms. This may not be a big deal in the future, but Qin Yiyi was born in the 1980s. Although it was in the late 1980s, knowing this condition in the past eight years can indirectly reflect the status of Qin's father. Qin Yi recalled the grandmother of the previous life who had given out several medals from her grandfather from time to time, and felt that this kind of treatment was also predictable.

Wrapped one by one, Qin Yi was carried back home by the old man Qin. Qin Yiyi was quite curious about the appearance of this military area compound, but the old man was afraid that she would be blocked by the wind. Now I am blinded by both eyes, and I can only find out later.

The old man hugged Qin Yi and walked in a special car like flying into the house, followed by Uncle Qin and other young people who saw this speed and sighed.

As soon as he entered the house, the old man screamed, "Oh, my dear dear, we are home now, grandpa feels it to see if it's freezing."

I came to meet the two highly qualified nanny, who had never seen such a Chief Qin, and was stunned for a while, and even forgot to take the things. Everyone in the back wants to say that you will get used to it in the future.

"Dad, you are so tightly packed, how can your baby be frozen one by one." The big aunt said with a laugh looking at the old man's nervousness.

"What do you know, my sweetheart is so small, how can it be compared with your rough skin!" The old man looked at everyone with a suffocated smile, reprimanded angrily, and turned to Qin one by one with kindness. Fortunately, this month Qin Yiyi has become accustomed to his grandfather's face change, and he doesn't feel much. But I was curious about this younger sister after two years.

Because the two boys in the family are busy moving and transferring, they just came from S city and haven't seen the only baby girl in the family. They all grabbed the old man and craned their necks to see his sister.

"Grandpa, show it to me, I haven't seen my sister yet!" Qin Wei jumped up and down first, but he couldn't see what the dense and dense little man was like.

The old man slapped his grandson on the head, "You kid be quiet, if you scare your sister, stand for three hours!"

This time, Qin Wei can be honest, and the pitiful cousin and his cousin will follow his grandfather and wait to see his sister.

Qin Yiyi did not have a grandfather in his previous life, and when he was older, he did not like to be too close to people. However, thanks to his enthusiasm, Qin Yiyi was very comfortable with a normal baby's living environment and practices. Besides family pampering, who can dislike it or not enjoy it.

It's just that the old man shook his whole body after hearing his nickname.

After adjusting his mentality, Qin Yi tried his best to bend the corners of his mouth at the old man, let him know that he was very good and comfortable, so as not to be stripped and checked. There is no way, even if it is clear that I am a baby, I still can’t adapt to the shame after being stripped, so that I can’t wait to faint every time I change a diaper.