Chapter 25 Class One in Three Years

Qin Yiyi didn't even think about explaining Qin Shuang's identity. It is normal to have an accompanying student in the upper class. Besides, Qin Shuang would not change his words at all, and he did not care about his spoiled reputation.

After thinking about it for a moment, "Principal, can I take the third grade test papers with Qin Shuang?" Anyway, the name of my child prodigy has been spread out, so I just go to third grade with Qin Shuang, just because I want to experience school life, But I don't want to be with too young children.

Qin Yiyi's decision was temporary, and neither Elder Qin nor Meng Shichen knew about it. They recovered after raising their eyebrows. They were still very confident at Qin Yiyi's level, and there was nothing to skip a grade.

Since the family members are not opposed to it, Gu Shuo is of course happy that the school has a genius sign.

The phenomenon of skipping grades is not very common in this era. It can be said that it is not a special reason. Even the best children have never thought about skipping grades.

Gu Shuo called two teachers over and brought two test papers, one for math and one for Chinese. Qin Yiyi and Qin Shuang sat down separately, and Fei answered.

The two teachers are surnamed Liang, and the female is Huang. They both teach third and fourth grade teachers. Just now the principal asked them to bring the test papers, and guessed that there should be students who want to join the class. But as soon as he entered the door, he didn't expect one of them to be the famous Qin Yiyi in the school.

I only know that this child is smart and cute, but he is a genius. She is only five years old. If this is over, then the school will have a rare good seedling in a century! Thinking of this, the two teachers looked at Qin Yi with green eyes.

The background of school children is generally not to tell all teachers to know, one is that there are big people who like to be low-key, and the other is to prevent trouble, and thirdly, teachers will not be treated differently.

Even if it is an elementary school for the noble children, there are still ordinary children. For the reputation of the school, they will recruit them as long as they learn well.

Qin Yiyi didn't notice the eyes of the teachers, she was focusing on answering the paper. She still has confidence in her level. She used to be smart but didn't work hard, but she was in the top few before high school. I have learned so much now, and I don’t read less. If I can’t answer this, it’s ridiculous.

She doesn't worry about Qin Shuang anymore. She was trained by Uncle Gavin. It's hard to tell, but she doesn't need to worry about the elementary school level.

Qin Yiyi and the others were able to answer quickly. At this time, the amount of questions in the primary school examination paper was not large. In about half an hour, both of them put down their pens.

The two teachers almost put down their pen and couldn't wait to rush over to look at them. The more they looked, the brighter their eyes, and the brighter they looked. After they arrived, they were simply hot.

Qin Yiyi didn't say anything, but Meng Shichen was not happy anymore, holding her while feeding water while gently massaging her wrist, a light fluttering glance made the two teachers converge a lot.

Gu Shuo took the two teachers to approve the test paper, and his eyes lit up.

Auzw.com Qin Yiyi couldn't see that it was a question of what grade, thinking she said that she wanted to go to grade three to be grade 3. However, Gu Shuo kept an eye on it, letting people take the fourth grade level. He didn't expect that both children could get full marks in the exam. This is no longer a surprise. In fact, listening to the rumors of this little genius, I am used to being surprised.

"The test paper is full score. I am now arranging two children to go to the first grade of the third grade. It happens that this teacher Huang is the teacher of the third grade, so she will take you to report." The teachers do not know the identity of the head, nor does he Good to show it.

Qin Guosheng nodded in satisfaction, took Qin Yiyi one by one in Meng Shichen's arms, and held it above his head, "I am a smart kid in the world, so I really stand up to my grandpa!"

Qin Yi laughed one by one while avoiding his grandfather and came over to tickle her beard, "That is!" The tsundere look made the whole room laugh.

The registration was done very quickly, because they skipped a level, so they took two days off for them to prepare. I went to look at the classroom, got a book, and then the group returned home in a mighty manner.

On the way home, Mr. Qin naturally publicized his granddaughter's achievements one by one, helping Qin one by one in exchange for a lot of compliments and kisses, and even the smile on Qin Liren's face was never broken.

Two days passed, Qin Yi had already prepared things for school, so he just took two more days of rest.

That day, Meng Shichen was in a good mood and hugged Qin Yi after feeding her breakfast, and then confidently hugged her out of the house, and took the special car to take him to school on weekdays.

The elders are still coming, but Qin Yi said that they had all gone on the day of registration, and the classroom teachers and others also watched it. Meng Shichen and Qin Shuang would accompany her. Old man Qin was embarrassed, and was still depressed until she left.

Qin Shuang sat in the co-pilot and said to Qin one by one, "Miss, I'm so excited, I didn't sleep well last night."

Without waiting for Qin to reply one by one, Qin Jue whispered to her after sitting today, "Qin Shuang, sit down."

In addition to Qin Yi's words, Qin Shuang's words to his brother were also respected as sacred decree, so he pouted and turned around.

Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen was drinking juice in his arms and wanted to talk, but was choked, coughing and tears came out.

"Baby, take another sip and press it. Isn't it better? Be careful when you drink water in the future, you know?" Meng Shichen gently patted Qin on the back one by one, and gave Qin Shuang a cold look when he took time .

Qin Shuang shivered, and she didn't know why she was afraid of this young master who was younger than her brother.

"Ahem, Brother Chen, I'm fine, ahem." With Meng Shichen's hand, he took another sip of white water.

Meng Shichen frowned in distress, and kept slapping his hands, "Well, I know, goodbye, take another sip of water, the juice is too sweet to drink all the time." Meng Shichen did not have a principle to attribute all the reasons to the juice.

Qin Yi knew that Meng Shichen's decision was not easy to change, so he was unwilling to pouting, and he refused to drink again after taking a sip of water.