Chapter 8 Follow Zhengtai to school

Following the superstition, there is a new wave of education in the capital nowadays. Of course, Qin Yi is the introduction.

The Qin family discovered that Qin Yiyi no longer slouch every day, and turned into a lively and lovely pistachio again. The important thing is that every day I see them and send them a kiss and a warm hug as before.

But for this sudden change, everyone's attitude is different.

Grandma Qin and all the female relatives feel that the baby is happy, and they are happy. When the Qin family man was happy, he was wise to start investigating the cause and effect of the baby's depression, in case this happens next time. The more irrational is the old man Qin, the old man is worthy of the old world, and it can be seen that the close baby's heart and the Meng family have been stuck together for a long time. Although it used to be together every day, it can be seen that Meng Shichen is basically hot, and Qin Yiyi is passively accepting. However, the current baby Xiaogan actually sees Meng's little bunny's eyes light up every day, and the reason for his recovery must be related to him.

The old man Qin really remembered Meng Shichen. This title has changed from the Meng family boy to the Meng family little bunny boy. How can I say that the granddaughter is also thanks to other people's care, I don't know if the old man is considered to be a lard.

Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi did not learn from everyone behind their backs. In the past, Qin Yiyi Primary School basically slept 24 hours a day, and Meng Shichen did not sing songs like Qin's mother and Qin's grandmother. After he took over, he told her to sleep every day according to his style. So Qin Yiyi's room often heard the sound of Meng Shichen reading aloud. Later, Meng Shichen didn't make a fake manpower in everything, and everyone saw that he was really better than the Qin family men, so they gradually let them be alone. When something happened, Meng Shichen would always call people over in time, and they were still very relieved of him.

In fact, the important reason is that every time they are with the little baby, they will receive gazes from the side that people cannot ignore.

Now, because the Qin family man wanted to investigate the reasons, it was inevitable that Qin learned the facts one by one.

They were very surprised at the beginning. It was the Qin family man who was known for his calmness and calmness, and they couldn't help but not be surprised. They recognize that Qin Yiyi is a child prodigy, but they can accept it, but now they know that Qin Yiyi has learned a lot of characters in just over a month, and it is bilingual education, they are not calm.

The old man of the Qin family is proud, his granddaughter is a child prodigy, she should be a genius among the child prodigies. And his granddaughter, Mr. Qin, never knew what humility and low-key is. This is not the upper class society in Beijing, and there is another myth about the little princess overnight. But since the old man has said it, he must be able to say, how could he cause trouble to his precious heart and liver.

And Qin Yiyi didn't know that, with so much foreshadowing before, everyone was surprised and didn't think it was too unacceptable. It seems that gossip is not at all beneficial. In addition, this time there was another Meng Shichen who helped her distract a lot, and it wouldn't make her look strange.

"Hey, let me tell you the news that the little princess of the Qin family now recognizes words, and she still learns foreign languages ​​together."

"I've known it a long time ago. You said this person is really maddening than others. My son is over three years old and speaks swiftly. Then I was quite proud, but now it seems like a shit." He looked around carefully, and whispered in a friend's ear, "You said, this little princess of the Qin family is a little too smart, there must be a demon if something goes wrong."